When they get turned by little things | Hyung Line

Heeseung

"Y/N?" Your boyfriend calls from the living room and you sit in your sleep, slowly opening your eyes to find him standing in front of you. "Hey, beautiful."

"Hi." You smile when he gets in bed next to you, holding you in his arms. "Sorry, I needed a nap. My body feels like it hasn't slept for years." You let out a yawn and he holds you closer.

"Never be sorry for resting, Y/N." He kisses your forehead and chuckles. "I know you need your beauty sleep."

You nod and reach to hold the back of his neck, making him tense. "Your favorite spot, hm?" He lets out a shaky breath, making you want to tease him more.

"It's not fair, you already know my spots." For some reason, gently touching his neck makes him weak in the knees.

You lean closer, your lips almost brushing against his ear as you whisper, "I love knowing all the ways to make you feel good." 

Jay

"How have you been?" You sit next to Jay while he watches TV and kiss his cheek. He smiles warmly, his eyes never leaving the screen.

"I've been good," He replies, leaning in closer to you as he continues to watch the show. "Practice has been hectic, but nothing I can't handle. How about you? How's your day been?"

You watch him as he loses himself in the show for a moment and you start getting annoyed at the lack of attention. But you know exactly how to get it.

Slowly leaning closer to him, you plant a kiss on his jaw and Jay freezes, his attention immediately shifting from the TV to you. "Well, hello there."

"Shit, Y/N, you know how I love it when you kiss my jaw." His hand sneaks to your waist and he pulls you closer, his lips trailing gently along your collarbone.

"You know how good it makes me feel when you do that, hm?"

Sunghoon

Your boyfriend had been playing games with his teammates for the past few hours and you're starting to feel bored and frustrated.

You love spending time with him but he's been too immersed in his gaming world lately.

"Sunghoon," You call and he hums absentmindedly, not even tearing his eyes away from the screen. You take a deep breath, trying to remain calm before you stand up and approach him.

"Love, what's up?" He asks but all you do is sit on top of him and rest your hands against his chest, making it impossible for him to ignore you any longer.

When you trail your hands down against his abs, he lets out a shaky gasp, making you smile mischievously. You know how much he loves when you touch his muscles and how it drives him crazy.

He throws his head back, letting out a low moan before he laughs. "You know, there are other things you could be doing with these hands."

Jake 

You love everything about your boyfriend, from the way he smiles at you to the way he makes you feel so incredibly loved. So, you'd like to do something special for him to show him just how much you want him and he means to you.

When he steps out of the shower, you're waiting for him in your bedroom with the hairdryer in your hand and a mischievous smile on your face.

"What are you-" Before he knows it, you hold his hand and make him sit on the bed before you get on top of him. "What are you up to, beautiful?"

His hands hold your waist as you gently dry his hair, making him hold his breath. Your hands running through his hair make him go weak and he can't help but let out a shaky breath.

"You like it?" You ask teasingly as you continue to run the hair dryer through his damp locks. His fingers lightly grip your waist, sending a shiver down your spine.

"You know very well how to make me feel good, Y/N." His hands go under your shirt and trail up your chest, causing your breath to catch in your throat. "Fuck, I love it when you do that."