66. Bitchy Bitches

'They butchered them as if they were animals they covered our children and pigs and let them on fire. They weren't thieves they didn't steal nothing they even left something behind your grace.''

'He is the king's hand you are addressing not the king' Pycelle said 'the king is hunting.' The man stepped forward dumping out a bag filled with fish.

'Fish... they sigil of house Tully.' Petyr noted. 'Isn't that your wife's house Tully?' Petyr knowing full well it was with a smug look on his face.

"So this is what kings do..." Jon remarked. 

"This is the boring part of the job, you see where I'm from there is a place called the internet where people go to bitch about things and nothing gets resolved." Hayley remarked. 

"The internet doesnt sound so great." Bran offered. 

"They also have court, but the court did me wrong so I dont trust them either." Hayley offered. 

"We have court." Jon remarked. "trials are supposed to be really intense." 

"Or boring." Hayley offered as she shifted Rickon in her arms. He tipped his head into her. 

'These men were they flying a banner?'

'No your... Hand. the Man leading them was taller than any man by at least a foot taller than any man I've ever met,' the man told Ned. 'the blacksmiths saw them take the head off the horse with a single swing of her sword.'

'That sounds like someone we know. The mountain.' Petyr clarified.

'You are describing ser Gregor Clegane.' Ned confirmed.

'Why would ser Gregor turn though he is an honored knight?' Pyselle asked

"Honored." sandor scoffed. 

"I felt honored kicking his ass to the ground." Hayley agreed. "High five." Hayley requested holding up her hand and sandor hesitated. "You know you want to." Hayley countered and he awkwardly rose a hand tapping his to hers. "That was a bad high five." Hayley informed him. "Bran?" Bran jumped up slapping her hand. "Rickon?" Rickon high fived her three times giddy. "Those were great, you are never going to make friends with little people if you cant high five properly Sandor." Hayley remarked. 

"I will keep up what I'm doing then." Sandor countered. 

'I heard him called Tywin Lannister's mad dog.' Petyr told them 'I'm sure you have as well. Can you think of any reason the lannisters might be angry with your wife?'

"Because lannisters are bitchy bitches!" Hayley hollered out before hiding behind sandor. "I feel like its not good for me to be as blunt as I am." Hayley added softly as Sandor glanced back at her. 

"Bitchy bit-" 

"You are not allowed to say that." Hayley corrected covering Bran's mouth, Rickon laughed out. 

"Bit-"

"Stop it, I'm a bad role model." Hayley grumbled. 

''If the Lannister's were to order an attack under the kings protection it would be-' Pycelle said cautiously.

'It would be almost as brazen as attacking the hand of the king in the streets.' Hayley declared. "Like that old man?" Hayley shouted. 

'Well...' Pycelle scoffed out, he agreed with Cersei, he didnt like this woman, this imposter, he was loyal to the Lannister above all else. Not Varys or little finger, not a stark that was for sure. And not even a Baratheon.

''I cannot give you back your homes or restore your livestock but perhaps I can give you justice in the name of our King Robert. Lord Beric Dondarrion. You should have the command send 100 men and ride to Ser Gregor Clegane.' Ned decided. 

"Look at your daddy taking charge, thats sexy." Hayley decided and Jon chuckled. 

'As you command.' Beric agreed. Ned stood up cane in hand, Ned smirked back at Hayley and she winked at him. He leg felt great. He was shocked but it was as if he was sliced, not stabbed all the way through. 

'In the name of Robert of the house Baratheon the first of his name king of the Andals and the first man lord of the seven kingdoms and the protector of the realm I charge you to bring the kings justice to the false knight Gregor Clegane and all those who shared his crimes. I denounce him I detained him I strip him of all ranks and titles of all lands and holdings and sentenced him to death,' Ned said confidently.

"Thats a lot of titles." Hayley remarked. "Like what happened to in the name of the king, short and simple." 

"You are an odd bird Marshall." Sandor remarked softly. 

"Not a bird, a wolf." hayley corrected and her eyes flashed golden and Sandor faltered back. 

"What the..." Sandor rasped. 

'My Lord this is a drastic action.' Pycelle informed him, 'it would be better to wait for King Roberts return.'

'Send a raven the castlery rock, master pycelle, inform Tywin Lannister that he has been summoned to court to answer for the crimes of his Bannerman. He will arrive within the Fortnight or we branded an enemy of the crown and a traitor to the realm.' Ned informed them, he nodded to Beric and he was off.

"Good I have been wanting to meet Tywin." Hayley offered. 

'A bold move my lord and admirable.' Petyr said 'but is it wise to yank the lions tail he is the most powerful man in the seven kingdoms?' Petyr smirked 'Gold wins wars not soldiers' Petyr added

'Then how come Robert is King? And not Tywin Lannister?' Ned questioned.

"I think what we need is not a king but a queen." Hayley decided. "A real queen."