7

Sept 2nd
Somewhere in TN

"You're coming back in 2 days, hm?" Honey asked me over the phone, I sighed. "I miss you too." I replied, she sighed as well.

"I'm heading back today, I stopped by to check on granny and stayed the night cause she ain't want me on the road in this storm." I explained, she hummed while shifting around in bed.

"So what're you doing now?"

"In traffic, ma." I replied, she hummed. "Ok, bring me food."

"What you want?"

"Something Chinese, don't take longer than you already have." She told me, I chuckled. "Alright, I'll see you in a bit, baby." After I hung up, I sighed in frustration before glancing over into my passenger seat.

My phone dinged for the third time in the past hour, coming from the same unknown number. I picked it up and called the number before putting the phone on speaker, listening as it rang.

"Yo?" I spoke when it answered. "About time." I heard the bitch from Gatlinburg speak, smacking my lips I started to hang up but she spoke again.

"So are you coming or what?"

"Coming for what?"

"Your son." She stated, I chuckled to myself. "My son at daycare, you talking crazy—."

"—your son is here getting on my last damn nerve. I'll send you the most recent picture I have."

I took my time turning in the traffic before I went to my messages and clicked on the number, I pressed the picture before looking at it for a second.

"I want a—."

"—DNA test? Send me the best you know along with some DNA and I can get that back to you as soon as possible." She stated, I sighed in frustration before clearing my throat.

"How ima send it?"

"I'll send you an address to mail it to, you just get the test and get it done." She spoke confidently which kinda irritated me. How the fuck you gone call somebody and pin a baby on em, shit I don't even remember what she look like.

"Yo you foul as hell."

"I'm foul?" She asked, sounding as if she was surprised. "Hell yea—."

"—no you're foul, fucking me like that and leaving me high and dry. You didn't think pregnancy was possible?! And you didn't even tell me I could get pregnant—."