14

Matt's 4th
Omniscient

Syd fluttered her eyes open at the feeling of her fingertips running across her face, she opened them to see small palms over her eyes, and then she heard a giggle which told her everything she needed to know.

She shifted and rested her head on Matt's small body while he just giggled louder. "What you doing up so early man?" She asked him, noticing the small light that shyly peaked through the curtain.

The lights weren't even on, so she knew it had to be between 6-8 AM. "I don't know. I can't sleep."

"Where's Carter?"

"He's still sleep." He replied back, Syd raised up and glanced around the room to see they were the only 2 in the room. She threw the covers back and climbed out of bed with Matt behind her.

She made her way into the bathroom and glanced back at Matt. "Can I get some privacy, man?"

He closed the door and then stood to face it which made Syd laugh. She continued on to do her business before going to the sink to wash her hands, Matt joining a few seconds after.

He closed the lid of the toilet and climbed onto the counter before he stood up next to Syd while staring at himself in the mirror.

"Where ya' toothbrush?" Syd asked him, he leaned over to pick it up, along with the toothpaste before looking at Syd.

After they freshened up, Syd assisted Matt on brushing his teeth, she wiped his face for him and moisturized it along with the rest of his skin. She also moisturized his hair and let him do hers, enjoying the giggles she got from him throughout the action.

After washing their hands, Syd stood in the mirror with him while figuring out what they were gonna wear. "What you wanna do today?"

"Ummmm.." Matt started while while glancing up in thought. "I wanna go to the park." He replied, Syd hummed putting her hair in a bun. "That's all?"

"I don't know what else to do." He honestly answered. "I want a bird." He stated after a few seconds, Syd licked her lips. "A bird?"

"The ones that talk, like Rio."

"Ion think we can get a rio, what about a dog?"

"No. I don't like dogs." He stated, Syd could tell by the way he avoided Duke at all costs. "Lizard?"

"The one that changes colors?!" The excitement in his voice making Syd hum. "I gotcha. Anything else?"

"No." He shook his head and climbed down with the assistance of Syd. "Come on, let's find something to wear." She led him to the closet and that's when their exploration began.

After they were dressed and ready to start their day, they stood in the mirror once again while Syd sprayed on a fragrance. "That stinks."

"It stink?" She repeated, Matt nodded with his little face balled up. "You got jokes huh?" Syd asked after seeing him sniff her and fan his nose.