6

Chapter 6 006

The wheat finally set ears.

The heavy Little Golden Valley is the most brilliant scenery on the barren and cold planet, like the fragments of the sun falling on the ground, shining, attracting many team members to watch every day, Song Zhixia feels that their expressions when they pretend to pass by unintentionally every day, as if they come to the zoo to see rare animals - how did they grow! How do you look so good? What the hell is this plant!

Although everyone didn't know what kind of plants these were, they knew from Lu Cheng's mouth that these were plants that could make delicious things.

But whether you can eat it depends on Boss Fu's thoughts.

Test field test field must be a very precious thing for experimentation, and they may not be able to share it.

Regarding this issue, Fu Jingze did hesitate.

He is not a professional in plant research, and now he can't contact the outside world to make an assessment, he knows that the plants planted by Song Zhixia are very precious, but seeing that she planted them easily, suddenly a little unsure what the current situation is - if he and his subordinates take the lead, maybe it can be?

Fu Jingze also remembers the deliciousness of chicken cake.

That unfamiliar food was much more delicious than any expensive artificial food he had ever eaten, and nothing could simulate such a smoked sweet aroma.

"Brother Fu, tasting is also part of the experiment." Lu Cheng hinted at the boss on behalf of everyone.

"Hmm." Fu Jingze wiped the gun and did not speak.

"Brother Fu, Xia Xia said that when the grain is ripe, it must be harvested, and she then planted a stubble, and she will harvest more and more later."

"Hmm."

"Brother Fu, what do you mean?"

...... You don't have to ask me what you want. Fu Jingze was speechless.

Lu Cheng rubbed his hands and smiled triumphantly: "Isn't that done and you have to keep a copy for the boss?"

Fu Jingze: Do you still want to do it and not leave it for me?

They really might be able to do this kind of thing...

After getting the boss's promise, everyone walked more diligently on the side of the field every day, squatting outside the test field every day and staring at the bent grain, imagining the chicken cake Lu Cheng said, why didn't this guy record a hologram when he ate it at that time? Now they are like dirt buns...

"Are you guys idle?" Yu Qingyu saw that these guys were squatting on the edge of the field every day when they had nothing to do, so he found them a job, "Since you are so idle, go and turn the ground, you, you, and you, Lu Cheng, you take them!"

Lu Cheng, who was holding a wheat stalk and wearing a straight uniform, but squatting on the ground to feed the chickens: "I'm busy!" Feed the chickens! Xia Xia said that this matter is very important, and it can only be left to me! Turn over the ground you take them!

Yu Qingyu: "..."

Lu Cheng shouted, attracting the attention of the others, but they all had envious expressions - these grains, people did not eat, chickens ate first. They also asked Xia Xia why she raised this mutant chicken, the meat is not delicious, and it is useless to fatten, but Xia Xia said that she wanted to try raising chickens and hoarding eggs, so that they would not have to go out to collect eggs in the future.