39

Chapter 39 039

Even in the most prosperous and avant-garde Gordon Star, and the most flashy and extravagant entertainment industry, Le Siyu has never seen so many kinds of nutrition - yellow, purple, pink, and nutrition that he can't call look like some kind of slimy interstellar creature, milky white, with a large handful of muddy dark red solids on it, which looks ordinary, but very special.

"What is it?" Le Siyu put on a tough guy face, revealing a curious gaze like a child.

"Hello sir, this is a new product that our store just launched today - red bean double skin milk, the dark red on top is sweet red beans, the milky white below is double skin milk, the taste is smooth, very delicious, if you like mango, you can also buy mango flavored double skin milk, yellow is mango flavor."

Le Siyu and his party, two bodyguards, and a Lin Tesuke, all stared seriously at the two flavors of double-skin milk, revealing tangled expressions.

Because...... They hadn't eaten red beans or mangoes, they didn't know which one to choose, but they didn't want to look like they didn't understand anything, so they pretended to think deeply.

Lin Tesuke even felt that he had not done his homework, as an all-powerful president special assistant, he couldn't even understand this small shop in Prostar.

Le Siyu was silent for a moment, turned his head and asked his cousin wittily: "Cousin, which is more delicious."

Yang Le Xing thought to himself, he has never eaten red beans, but he has eaten hot red bean pie, I don't know what the taste of this ice red bean tastes, but in front of his cousin can not lose the face of the locals, so he said: "Each has its own delicious, I can't choose it, just come to one, I think one is definitely not enough."

"Indeed." Le Siyu glanced at his cousin, and felt that his cousin was very good, this nutritional product called double-skin milk is such a small bowl, how can it be enough to eat, "Then five portions of each flavor."

"Okay, wait a minute, do you want to eat it or take it away?" The clerk girl asked.

Le Siyu said without thinking: "Eat here."

It was so hot outside now that he didn't want to go out.

"I also want a mango ice cream and a blueberry popsicle!" Yangle Star busily said that the president's cousin's wool is not white or white.

"Like him, bring me four more copies." Le Siyu immediately said that it should be right to follow his cousin, a native of this earth.

"If you have ice cream and popsicles, it's better to eat it as soon as possible, otherwise it will melt, you can eat one first, and we'll send it to you." "Good."

The clerk first loaded the red bean double-skin milk and mango double-skin milk onto the tray, checked out and paid on the spot, and then everyone chose a mango ice cream in their hands and followed the instructions to dine-in on the terrace on the second floor.

Le Siyu looked at the tray in his hand, holding an ice cream in his mouth, and suddenly felt very fresh, he had never done such a thing.

Cash register.

Yu Qingyu and Song Zhixia were guarding behind the counter.

Since the return of Deep Mercury, Yu Qingyu and Lu Cheng have not left, but have stayed with her, in addition to working part-time as a teacher at school, they will also come to her to work and eat, Song Zhixia does not know why they stayed, I heard that something seemed to have happened, but I didn't ask much.

However, there are two local interstellar people around, and Song Zhixia's news is also very well-informed.

For example-