29

Chapter 29 029

The tofu brain is soft and tender in the mouth, the tip of the tongue is slightly pressed and broken, but the fragrant bean smell in the throat for a long time, smash it a few times, Principal Zhai felt that this bite fell into the stomach without eating anything, and scooped the spoon, until he was sweating profusely, but his mouth couldn't stop.

"Principal Zhai? Principal Zhai..."

Professor Fei Yi shouted several times before the principal stopped nodding his head, wiped his mouth, and said, "Professor Fei, you have a terrible subject..."

He couldn't bear it as a knowledgeable old man, let alone the students below, Professor Fei was relying on his own power to improve the food level of the entire school, but this was also too high.

Professor Fei Yi's scientific research direction turned around... Facts have proved that powerful scientific research personnel, no matter what they do, are very powerful.

"It's not all my credit, I'm just taking advantage of our little consultant, and she provides the ingredients, the craftsmanship, and the food recipes she proposes. I just figured out the technology to do what she said. Professor Fei Yi said very objectively

35% of the proceeds of this project go to Song Zhixia, the remaining 35% of the proceeds go to the school fund, 20% to Professor Fei Yi, and 10% to scientific research funds.

Principal Zhai was very busy every day, and did not understand everything below, but vaguely heard that such a person was still a talent from the Super S Special Spiritual Department: "You guys are joining forces, I heard that she doesn't want to come to our school?" But it's not bad to be a consultant..."

Principal Zhai touched his slightly bulging little belly and thought, he didn't want to let go of such an excellent talent.

"Xia Xia said that she still prefers to do business, with her talent, our school does not have a suitable major for her, and she has done a good job in her own strengths, and no one can teach her." Professor Fei Yi usually needs Song Zhixia's guidance.

After pulling for a long time, Professor Fei did not forget the topic: "Principal, the matter of the canteen..."

"I agreed." Principal Zhai smiled slightly, "I see that you have a lot of ideas about building a canteen, since this matter is left to you to plan, the logistics will cooperate with you, by the way, if there is any new product in the laboratory in the future, remember to send me a copy."

At this moment, Principal Zhai was like a chubby old cat who ate very satisfied, his eyes were crooked with a smile, and Professor Fei Yi couldn't help but nodded: "It will definitely be in the future."

"Go ahead, go, I'll wait for your cafeteria to be ready quickly."

Principal Zhai touched his mouth, thinking that if he was fast, he might be able to catch up with this year's school exchange meeting, and when the time came, he would have to show off with other schools, canteen, hehe, other schools definitely don't!

......

After Professor Fei Yi got the approval of the president, he immediately started the canteen construction plan, in addition to collecting students' opinions and referring to Xia Xia's suggestions, they also had to find a suitable architectural designer, and the canteen is a completely new thing, and it is almost impossible to find the right designer.

But Song Zhixia thought of a person: "Professor Fei, I asked a designer to help me design the store before, she is more receptive to new things, can give full play to her imagination, and also helped me design the back kitchen, she will be more experienced in this, do you want her to try?"