35

Chapter 35 035

The mutant fish in the lake smelled the breath of humans, and they all surfaced to observe their prey, and the silent killing intent surged on the cold lake, and even these fish were actively swimming to the shore.

Now the inhabitants of Deep Mercury can temporarily live with the mutant fish, because these murderous guys can't get ashore yet, and if they evolve to the point where they can, then the planet will probably have to change owners.

Yu Qingyu and Lu Cheng looked at each other.

Lu Cheng bent down and picked up a small pebble from the edge of the lake beach, and threw it high in the air on the surface of the lake.

Several mutant fish quickly rushed out from the surface of the water like arrows, opening their thorn-like teeth towards the flying stones, Yu Qingyu on the shore had already taken out his weapon, the tip of the gun was raised, and after a ray passed, the mutant fish in mid-air was frozen into ice, but - the mutant fish struggled for a while, and the ice was faintly cracked.

"Whaa

Lu Cheng released the fishing grid, directly fished the fish ashore, was tied in the net and was not afraid of electricity, and even the ice wrapped in his body was broken by it, jumping alive, and dancing his claws.

Lu Cheng smiled bitterly: "This fish is not afraid of the power grid, don't purify it into an insulator."

However, it has not evolved enough to survive without water and is soon dying.

Li Li looked at it for a while, stared at the big fish on the ground, stretched out his hand to the assistant, Xiao Tao Gang was frightened and turned pale, and quickly took out the experimental gloves from his pocket to the professor, Li Li put on the gloves slowly, each thin finger was tightly wrapped by the fabric, and then he took out a thin folding knife from his pocket, knelt on one knee, the free hand, groped for the bone structure of the mutant fish.

The skin of the mutant fish that can insulate the power grid will naturally not be as fragile as ordinary fish, its scales are very thick, it feels a little eraser, and the fish skin wrapped under it is also very tough, and the flexibility means that it can withstand the attack of sharp objects.

Ordinary knives cannot slip open.

Li Yang touched the most vulnerable back gills of the fish, the tip of the knife fell here, and from here he began to cut, and in an instant, the whole fish was dissected clean, revealing a thin layer of skin that wrapped the most tender skin of the fish.

Song Zhixia: "..."Professor Li has good knife skills.

It's so good that it's a little scary.

Sai Hai was surprised: "Professor Li is really powerful, we couldn't break this fish before, so we threw it directly into the sun." "I couldn't eat it, but as long as I saved my life from being eaten."

The way they caught fish before was similar to what Yu Qingyu did just now, leading them ashore to die.

"You need tools at hand – it's a fun material to build." Li Yang said, he turned his head and asked Song Zhixia, "Is this okay?"

"What?" Song Zhixia was confused.

"Eat."

Professor Li spat out the word expressionlessly, his thin lips had no curve, but his eyes were unusually sincere and serious, and he ate this matter as if it were some serious scientific research that could not be late.

He doesn't look like a foodie...

Song Zhixia nodded suspiciously: "I'll try, let's go to Uncle Saihai's house first."