45

Chapter 45 045

A week later.

The fields were full of golden sunflowers, huge flower discs full and slightly bald, and sunflowers that were more upright and dazzling than other plants, attracted the attention of many Foster residents, many of whom walked to the edge of Grandma Mandy's field every day to see the sunflowers she planted, which they had never seen as beautiful as the sun.

"This is beautiful..."

"It is said that it will be harvested in a few days, and I am reluctant to harvest such a beautiful plant."

"Oh my God? Harvest? Why harvest, why not make it beautiful forever beautiful so that the plant is not ...

The Fuchs who love beauty mention the tone of sunflowers, like "why eat sunflowers, sunflowers are so beautiful and brilliant", probably the only one in the entire interstellar, some people who have planted sunflowers said that they would rather let the sunflowers wither naturally than harvest it and let it end beautiful early.

In this regard, it does not affect Song Zhixia's planting plan, Grandma Mandy's sunflowers are still harvested as scheduled, leaving a small part for viewing, the rest are dried, take off melon seeds, when using interstellar technology to take off the melon seeds like a small mountain pile, Grandma Mandy is also a little distressed: "How to eat this gadget?" Hard state..."

"You have to shell to eat, but it's better to stir-fry it." Song Zhixia said.

She also wanted to teach the skill of stir-frying melon seeds to the residents of Foster, so after collecting the melon seeds, their group set up a pot at Mandy's grandmother's house, calling on the clansmen who wanted to learn to see, but they didn't expect that as soon as they called, countless people came to watch, fortunately, Song Zhixia made a large cauldron, and piles of gray-brown melon seeds were poured into the pot.

The inhabitants of Planet Foster stared without blinking, being watched by so many handsome men and women, Song Zhixia was even a little nervous.

She made up her mind, holding the spatula and stir-frying melon seeds, the first pot she fried today is pepper and salt melon seeds, each melon seed has been screened by the machine, the package is full and complete, a pot, the hot pot fumigation in the pepper and salt grains churning melon seeds, after a while, the melon seeds are wrapped in a charming aroma, strange, but very attractive.

"This is the fruit of the sunflower?"

"It smells so good... Not the scent of plants, but another scent.

"Can you bake this aroma by roasting it on fire?"

"Eh, my family has planted roses, can I plant some sunflowers?" Sunflowers are beautiful and delicious..."

The elves were also attracted by the fried melon seeds, and the first pot was stir-fried, and Song Zhixia gave everyone a small handful to taste, teaching them how to peel the melon seeds and eat the fragrant melon seeds inside.

"But I think the melon seed shell is also delicious... Click, click, click. "The elf with good teeth chewed and ate directly.

Song Zhixia: "..."

"Little girl, can I try it?" Grandma Mandy asked, eager to try.

"Of course." Song Zhixia handed the spatula to Grandma Mandy, "You fry, I'll help you watch the fire next to you, and you have to turn it from time to time."

"Okay." Grandma Mandy nodded, although she is older, but her physical strength is good, the Foster family's physique has always been better, more resistant to radiation, Grandma Mandy took a large shovel, stir-fried for ten minutes before stopping, and baked a pot of pepper and salt melon seeds.