67

Chapter 67 067

The things that Li decides are generally difficult to change.

Although Song Zhixia felt a little strange in her heart, she believed that Li Ri must have his reasons for making this decision, just leaving for a few days, she didn't need to make it look like she had been away for a long time, but she was suddenly a little unaccustomed.

"I'll be back soon." Li Ri touched her hair and said firmly.

Song Zhixia thought for a while, and then pulled him to whisper for a while: "You have to be careful... But..."

After Li Yang listened, he raised his eyebrows: "Don't worry, I will definitely not drink this kind of unknown thing, if necessary, I will do as you say."

On a sunny day, Li Ri and Yu Qingyu set off for the banquet of the old man of the Yu family.

The old man left the center of power for a long time, and did not appear in public for many years, so the place where he held the banquet was neither the prosperous and luxurious Gordon Star, nor the Yu family's own territory, but an ordinary vacation planet, but the old man himself put a lot of land on this vacation planet to build a manor for retirement.

On this day, there were many guests staying in the manor -

It can be seen that the old man is still very influential in the circle over the years, which is related to the fact that he has continued to support his juniors after retiring from his position and maintained good contact with other families.

The people who came today are either rich or expensive.

"Everyone is still very face-saving for the old man..."

Yu Qingyu took Lu Cheng and Li Ri and glanced at the guests.

There are a new generation of outstanding talents in the banquet, there are also those who are still in power, and the Yu family is even more out of the whole family, which shows that many of today's Yu family still rely on the face of the old man.

Lu Cheng glanced at the group of Yu family members who were gathered together, with a smile on their faces, and hooked his lips mockingly: "They also eat the old man's old book, really think that others can see them?"

Li Ri put one hand in his pocket, listened to the character information, and said: "This banquet is a little too high-profile.

Yu Qingyu: "It may be the meaning of the Yu family." "Fox fake tiger power, who doesn't know that they are in the limelight now.

In fact, she also knows that although it is the old man's birthday banquet, the Yu family must have made a lot of peace in it, and the benefits of this banquet will eventually be divided by the Yu family - I don't see, how many of her classmates Yu Shuxue invited over, she is also laying out her connections.

At this time, the old man appeared -

His age is already very large, even in the interstellar, he is also an old man, although his hair is gray, his back is not reduced in the slightest, his spirit is very good, his eyes are still sharp and sharp, and his voice is strong and gentle: "Thank you for giving me this face and coming to my birthday banquet, this banquet this year is also my two hundred and forty birthday... I am very happy to live to this age, to see, so many excellent juniors, you, are the hope of the future of the alliance, when I was young, I was the same as you, but now, old, old.

As soon as the old man spoke, others busily praised his old man for not being old at all, after all, at this age, it is quite rare to have such a mental state and thinking tone.

"Needless to say, I hope you have fun tonight, I also prepared a little gift for you, it is my little granddaughter, Xue'er, to help you prepare-" The old man beckoned Yu Shuxue over and patted her head affectionately, "You will like Xue'er's gift."