30

Chapter 30 030

Because the time has not yet arrived, Yangle Xing, who is an ordinary student, has no privilege to come to a soy milk fritters in advance, and can only keep the hara to watch Principal Zhai eat, although I don't know what to eat, but it looks very fragrant——

Yang Luxing wiped his mouth and looked at the small shop that was still preparing for work, heh, they all looked so novel.

Because the canteen is not many dishes now, so the whole building is not all open, only one floor is opened, and an open-air stall is also set up on the first floor, the design style is also quite a farm yard, Song Zhixia also transplanted a huge mango tree over, placed next to the open-air stall, from a distance, the green shade is comfortable, hiding large and small log tables and chairs, how can people not imagine that this is a school cafeteria.

In the breakfast shop, the rolled dough is dripping into the pot, and when it comes out, it becomes a light and crispy fritters, and it is put in the oil, and a spoonful of hot snow-white soy milk is added to the bowl, and some sugar is put in it, and a fritters soy milk is done.

Yangle Star looked at the hand and couldn't control himself, and he was about to move.

Immediately afterwards, those who followed him also followed, and as soon as they smelled the fragrance of the breakfast shop, they stopped there in an instant, standing in a row with Yang Le Xing, staring at the breakfast shop stunned.

Ask confusing questions from time to time:

"Sister, what is this?"

"Sister, how do you eat this?"

The chef's sister explained to them patiently and enthusiastically: "This is fritters, this is soy milk, it is the best to eat, and you can also dip fritters in the soy milk pool." This is tofu brain, there are two flavors, sweet and salty, the time is about the same, do you order something?

"Get one of them all!" Everyone spoke in unison.

Chef Sister: ...

The students of your military academy have such a good appetite.

Everyone lined up to receive their own luxurious breakfast, and then everyone gathered and sat down at a table, full of food, piping hot soy milk, fried golden fried fried fritters, lustrous tofu brain, brown sugar, and chili salt and coriander, mixed and mixed, super delicious.

"Oh!" Yangle Star couldn't help but burst out with rude words.

...... What is this, alien creatures? The taste is so smooth. Vic ate the salty and spicy tofu brain and smiled happily, "Oh my God, how can it have such a great taste, it feels like dancing on the tip of my tongue!"

"Is it that delicious? I think the sweet tofu brain is delicious?

"No, the sweet tofu brain cannot fully reflect the aroma of the tofu brain..."

"What's so noisy about this, I still like my soy milk fritters the most."

The scene was quickly divided into tofu brain pie, and soy milk fritters pie, and then subdivided into sweet tofu brain, salted tofu brain, fritters, or soy milk pie, and everyone quickly found their favorite taste.

"It turns out that the cafeteria is such a beautiful place..."

A group of people were snoring and eating sweaty, and when they looked up, they found that many students had gathered again, seeing the line getting longer and longer, Yangle Xing was anxious: "I have to have another bowl!"