44

Chapter 44 044

After a long and delicious interstellar journey, the group finally reached Foster Star.

As soon as the spaceship, Song Zhixia can feel that this is a planet with simple folk customs and everyone loves cleanliness, Foster Star is in good order under the governance of the Foster family, and everyone is already handsome and beautiful, at a glance, it is really very eye-catching, especially their pair of honey eyes that can talk, even if there is no expression on their faces, they are very charming~

The inhabitants of the planet are very welcoming and will take the initiative to greet them when they see them.

"Little Vic and Fiona are back?" The gentle female voice sounded, it was a woman with a kind face in a long dress, the signature pointed ears of the Foster family, even if she was dressed simply and was older, she could see that her facial features were exquisite and delicate.

"Aunt Miranda!" Vic and Fiona greeted them, and when they approached, they saw Aunt Miranda followed by two people, one of whom they knew was Aunt Miranda's daughter Avna, and the other was an ordinary human without pointed ears, thin and fair, with a narrow chin and a high nose, wearing a white shirt and a small vest, and a pair of eyes full of peach blossoms, with a bit of an artist's rambling temperament.

"Aunt Miranda, this is..." asked Vic curiously.

Miranda looked back at her daughter Avna, helplessly pampered, blinked her eyes lightly and said: "This is Avna's fiancé Baker, you have come at the right time, they will hold an engagement ceremony in a few days, are you going to participate?"

"Of course!" Vic said excitedly, he liked to participate in the ceremonies of the clan the most.

Fiona glanced at the human man faintly, and then saw Avna's eyes shining, snuggling up to her lover's appearance, and couldn't help but sigh in her heart, what other little girls think she doesn't know, but she can't look at such a weak chicken man, I really don't know how Avna likes this type.

However, everyone was about to get engaged, and she couldn't say anything, only asking: "Avna, when was the matter, how long have you been dating?" Didn't you tell me that we're not good friends?

"No," Epne lowered her cheeks crimson, "I'll tell you back, I've been dating Baker for months, and I think he's my destiny."

The girl's eyes full of sweet love looked at her lover, and Beck also gently took her hand and looked at each other gently: "Avna..."

Fiona: "..."Okay, people in love will automatically isolate others, even Aunt Miranda can't insert between her daughter and son-in-law, so she can only laugh helplessly.

Vic's parents exchanged a few pleasantries with Aunt Miranda, probably asking how the engagement ceremony was prepared, did the young man plan to go on a honeymoon after getting married, and also introduced Song Zhixia to Miranda, when they were introduced, they only said that it was Vic and Fiona's classmates and teachers in school, except for Song Zhixia, the temperament of everyone else was written "I'm not easy to mess with".

Miranda felt that there seemed to be some big move in the clan, and these should be the distinguished guests invited by the patriarch.

Understanding the patriarch's enthusiasm, she took the initiative to invite them to her youngest daughter's engagement ceremony.

Of course, Song Zhixia happily agreed.

The tradition of the Foster family is that many important ceremonies will be held under the Foster Sacred Tree, and marriage is naturally no exception, usually the clan members cannot approach the sacred tree at will, but if someone in the family gets married or a newborn is born, they will apply to go to the sacred tree to hold a celebration ceremony.