24

Chapter 24 024

"Vic, where are you going to play at night?" The handsome Shi Han asked, "Do you want to go to the bar together?" Storm Bar has a new band playing today, and it is said that it is a super big salted fish band..."

Yangle Star came over: "Is that the drummer a band of salted fish?"

Shi Han: "Yes, yes, their tour tickets are expensive, if it weren't for the owner of the Storm Bar and their band having a little friendship, how could they be invited, how about it, whether to go or not?"

Yang Lexing firmly shook his head and refused: "No, I have other plans with Vic and his sister."

"What plan?" The old driver Shi Han thought that these few would not have to stay up late to study again.

Yakushi: "Go to the bar."

Shi Han: "... Which bar do you go to?

"Has crazy Cthulhu heard?" Yakula Star said proudly.

The old driver Shi Han scratched his head, he had gone to play in all the major bars of this Prostar, how could he not remember the crazy Cthulhu bar: "I haven't heard, which new bar is this?"

Yang Le Xing glanced at him and said that brother, you are really very ignorant: "This bar, only those who understand understand it, ordinary people I don't tell him, how about it, do you want to go with us?"

Shi Han: "... No, why don't you come with me."

Vic complained: "Because we are so powerful, are you sure you want to convince us?"

Shi Han glanced at several classmates who were very combative, and gave up persuading them to go to the Storm Bar with him to watch the salted fish band perform... Okay, everyone will go back to their respective homes and find their own bars.

As soon as school is over, students go their separate ways.

Today the news of the salted fish band in the storm bar came out, many students rushed to grab a good seat, and Yangle Star they are different, what seat to grab, what salted fish to see, Xia Xia's sister's new product is not fragrant, of course, go to crazy Cthulhu!

So hundreds of students slipped into crazy Cthulhu, instantly crowding the small bar almost half-full.

As soon as you enter, you can see that the shining sign hanging on it reads - Bar Bonus: Crazy Egg Fried Rice 50 SGD/plate.

"Egg fried rice? What egg fried rice? The students looked up in confusion.

"You should ask, what is an egg and what is rice. No matter, swipe the card first! I don't know who said it, and then everyone began to queue up to count the cards, and the dripping sound of ordering egg fried rice kept ringing, and at this moment, a small stove suddenly rose in the center of the dance floor——

Thanks to the high technology of the interstellar era, as long as you have a dream, you can cook anywhere, and the kitchen is safe and guaranteed.

Uncle Hu stood in front of the stove, beating eggs, stirring egg liquid, following the rhythmic music of the bar under the oil slippery pan, scrambled eggs, the beautiful sound of food ripening mixed with the music of the dance floor, brewing a more enticing atmosphere...

At the climactic section, the pot left the fire, the fried rice left the pot, the flame rose, and the scene instantly boiled!

...... What kind of spiritual power is this?

"Can dessert still be done like this? It smells so good, it smells of fire!

"That's great! As high as a kite! I've never been to a bar like this, I've never seen a show like this, and it blew up!