62

Chapter 62 062

Song Zhixia, as the mysterious consultant behind the game, also glanced at the comments on the Internet when the game was launched, and found that everyone was discussing what green onions, and took a closer look, it turned out that the first crop fixed in the game was green onions, and eating more green onions and mysterious hidden rewards could be claimed.

Song Zhixia: ...

She suddenly understood Fan Shuang's good intentions, although green onions cannot become the No.1 ingredient in reality, then let it become the No.1 ingredient in the game, although this setting comes from Fan Shuang's selfishness, but it makes the game more interesting and allows players to have a topic to discuss.

As the game has been online for longer and more players, now – if you ask online what the most popular game is recently, it must be Dream Food, and what is the hottest topic lately, it is also Dream Food, which has almost reached the stage where everyone is talking about it.

And this is also what Song Zhixia is happy to see, because through this game, subtly, many concepts, planting, crops, cooking, many concepts have entered the minds of interstellar people, and then in reality, go out with various ingredients and crops, and everyone will easily know how to cook this.

The game itself is equivalent to a cooking tutorial.

Song Zhixia also plays a special NPC role in it, responsible for teaching players how to do it, and players can learn repeatedly by getting her holographic teaching videos.

Many netizens also have some opinions about her NPC.

@我是一颗葱: The cooking fairy sister suddenly fell from the sky every time, scared me to death, and then said that I see that you have a relationship with eggplant, so I will teach you a garlic eggplant~ Then suddenly began to cook, and left after cooking, what a mystery.

@神秘老爷爷的jio: I heard that if the cooking is particularly good, it will attract the attention of the cooking fairy, has anyone triggered this hidden egg?

@土豆鸭: I think I may really not have a talent for cooking, the game directly gave me the title of a dark cooking master, but my family started playing this game with me, my grandfather's recipe has been unlocked to meat, you must not be able to think of how delicious that meat is... And my mom unlocked a glittering dish, the Big Bang, have you heard?

This "Potato Duck" classmate has attracted the attention of many players, because the recipe unlocking in the game is quite difficult, and everyone can basically unlock it through the exchange of mission experience, and then slowly exchange it to complex recipes, but the speed will be relatively slow.

If you do a very good job of cooking ordinary dishes, or knead the noodles very well, then you will attract the attention of the cooking fairy, who will help you speed up the recipes - collecting the full book in this game requires a little technical flow.

But in fact, this is also the beginning of the game, and I want to screen some talented people through this.

As for the krypton gold of the game, but krypton or not krypton, there is nothing to krypton in the early stage, and the later game will open some dress-ups, special buildings, restaurant decoration, etc. to meet the needs of krypton gold players, and ordinary players can also accumulate money and experience to exchange for free appearances.

......

"Eh, have you started a restaurant?"

"No, at least ten recipes have to be learned to open the restaurant, and I have the last one I haven't learned."