22

Chapter 22 022

Song Zhixia When they arrived, Shangguan Camel was lying on the counter sticking out his tongue - running too hot.

Worthy of being a bar owner, the hairstyle is indeed on the cutting edge of fashion.

Song Zhixia saw a big-backed silver-haired Shangguan Camel and thought, he is still a handsome man.

"Let me introduce you, this is my friend, Shangguan Camel, surname Camel, name Shangguan." Lu Jia introduced Song Zhixia expressionlessly, "He is an orc.

Song Zhixia sighed.

She thought that Shangguan Camel was surnamed Shangguan and Camel, but she didn't expect that Camel was the surname of people.

...... Boss Camel, hello, I am Song Zhixia, and this is my younger brother Xiao Yu. She made a brief introduction.

Shangguan Camel was very enthusiastic, rushed over and held her hand with both hands and said: "Hello hello, you don't need to call me Boss Camel, I'm not a big boss, you can just call me Shangguan, sister Xia Xia, I came out alone to work hard, but it's not easy to start a business..." Said, Boss Camel's eyebrows were full of sorrow.

No money, bitterness, sorrow.

Xiao Yu couldn't stand it, and broke his hand: "Boss Camel, you first say how you want us to help you, my sister has a lot of things now, she may not have time for the time being, and you don't expect too much."

Song Zhixia glanced at Xiao Yu in surprise, heh, when did the younger brother talk so well? It seems that I have been very successful in socializing at school... Sure enough, sending him to school was the right decision.

"I know I know, but the dessert you made is really delicious, and if I don't have time for the time being, I can wait." Shangguan Camel said.

Song Zhixia didn't promise or didn't agree, just said, "Can I go to your bar first?"

"Of course you can!" Shangguan couldn't ask for it.

Xiao Yu stood behind Song Zhixia and pursed his lips, his sister wanted to go so much, he naturally couldn't help but follow.

So the group took public transportation and went to Shangguan Camel's bar, there are actually not many bars in Prostar, as far as Shangguan Camel's introduction is concerned, the bars here are regular bars, after all, so many military schools in the alliance are here, how many pairs of eyes are staring, usually these bars are naturally stricter, of course, there must be a mixture of fish and dragons, military students usually go to places are quite complicated, especially interstellar merchants interstellar hunters will often haunt here.

But did not dare to make a big fuss.

The so-called regular bars, that is, drinking, chatting, playing holographic games, listening, Song Zhixia suddenly felt that the bars here sounded more like a boom party, and they even had dance floor mecha competitions.

Song Zhixia: ...

Maybe this is the romantic bungee of military cadets.

After a short ride in transportation, the group arrived at Shangguan Camel's bar, his bar decoration style is not much different from other bars, all more cyberpunk neon style, and looks more chaotic, the light sign font at the door is also very bold, flashing with a dark blue light - crazy Cthulhu.

This is the name of Shangguan Camel's Bar.

Song Zhixia: ???

"Why is it called Crazy Cthulhu?" Song Zhixia asked suspiciously.