18

Chapter 18 018

After pulling the group, Song Zhixia was ready to close the stall, and she also had to go to see Xiao Yu on the first day of school. But she is not familiar with the route in the school, Yangle Star took the initiative to ask Ying to take her, you can also swipe his student card to sit on the campus train, Yangle Star has followed, Vic naturally will not go back alone, he also wants to have a good relationship with Xia Xia's sister, and he is particularly enthusiastic to follow.

On the way, Song Zhixia also met Vic's sister, Fiona, although she is a younger sister, she has more temperament than Vic A, an elf royal sister, a metal whip throws the tiger to the ground, worthy of being a student of the mecha combat department.

The rolling must be very good. Song Zhixia thought about it distractedly.

"Brother, why are you going?" Fiona asked bluntly.

"Sister!" Vic was excited to give his sister a big hug, "I was trying to find you, tell you, I found food that I can eat besides our family nutrient solution!" Not only can you eat it, but it's also delicious!

"You're lying." Fiona pushed her brother away in disgust, expressing her disbelief, she had long been discouraged by their family's recipes, but fortunately she was not a greedy person, just eat enough, not demanding.

Vic was aggrieved: "I didn't lie to you!" Look, that's what I'm talking about food—"

He pulled out the wrapped egg rolls from the storage space and stuffed them for his sister.

Fiona had never seen such a strange thing, looked at it for a while, and asked, "Brother, what is this thing?"

"This is an egg roll, you can eat it, you will know it if you taste it!"

Fiona didn't believe it: "You're not going to play a prank on me, are you?"

"Am I such a brother in your eyes!" Vic covered his heart in pain.

"Yes." Fiona nodded very seriously, "You lied to me last time that you can get magical power as long as you say in the mirror at midnight that the dark god shows your true power."

Vic: "I just said casually, who knows you believe it."

Song Zhixia: ... It seems that Vic, who looks simple and straightforward, also has a black side.

Yang Lexing couldn't look past the brother and sister grinding, leaned over and said: "Fiona sister, although your brother is usually not kind, but this time you can still believe him once, he didn't lie to you, you see, I also bought it, it's really delicious." After that, Yakulaxing took a bite.

Fiona listened to the seductive sound, wandered for a moment, then opened the egg roll and tasted it.

The crispy taste, the sweet aroma of egg milk, the egg roll was like a crisp of happiness crackling and melting in her mouth, Fiona had never had such a magical sensory experience, her eyes brushed brightly, and she looked at Vic and said, "I admit that you are my brother."

Vic: "..."

So you didn't admit it before, did you?

"Sister Fiona, introduce you, this is Song Zhixia who makes food, sister Xia Xia." Yakula Star is happy Amway again.

Fiona looked down at the little sister who was a head shorter than herself, and said excitedly: "You are so good!" Are you also from our school?!

"No, no, I'm not a student here, but my brother is studying here, and he is your junior." I usually set up a stall next to the school to sell this, but now that the stall is closed, I want to see my brother, who just entered school today. After Song Zhixia finished speaking, Fiona was a little sorry, how good it would be if she had a junior sister who could make food like this.