• 2 •

Alsator was taken aback by this sudden question, but he still keep his cheery voice " No, what makes you think that? "

Lucifer pointed at Alastor's chest and it seemed that even with several layers of bandage it still managed to bleed through his shirt.

" Shit " Alastor responded, clutching his chest
Yes, it does hurt alot but he can't show that. He failed miserably at that as he immediately fell to the ground.

" Let me heal you " Lucifer said offering his hand to the Radio demon " Hmm and why would you do that? Not like I need your help or anything " Alastor replied smacking the King's hand off.

Lucifer sighs " Look I don't want another of my daughter's friend dying on her "

" She already lost Sir Pennsylvania "

"Sir Pentious " Alastor corrected the short King

" Whatever his name is, just let me help you "
Lucifer said stepping closer to Alastor " I don't need help, your majesty~ " Alastor laughed as he quickly stood up before leaning to reach the Kings level with his arms behind his back.

" Holy Shit " Lucifer said as he pinch the bridge of his non existent nose " You're far more stubborn that I thought "

" Well how about this, how about.. we make a deal" Lucifer asked regretting saying that already " But for whatever it is, you can't ask for my soul " He said as he steps back a bit crossing his arms, wanting Alastor to say no.

When Lucifer said that Alastor's ears perked up
" Hmmm, go on " The radio demon stood straight, Lucifer sighed " I would heal you whenever you get injured and- "

" Like a personal Doctor? " Alastor rudely interrupted and he giggles to himself " And what would I get in return? "

" Well what do you want? "

" I want to be the best dad to Charlie " Alastor said teasingly " Fuck you " Lucifer responded annoyed by this.

" I am joking my short friend! I just want to take care of Charlie like a father! " Alastor said with a cheery voice

" Why though "

" Well don't you want to have someone else to look out for Charlie? I am basically doing you a favor! " The demon snickered to himself, he holds out his hand " Do we have a deal? "

Lucifer had a weird though on why this sounds like his and Lilith's divorce, he chuckled to himself as he got an idea, Alastor noticed tilting his head to the side " What's funny, your Highness? I sure hope your taking this seriously "

" Oh it's nothing this deal just makes it sound like we are splitting custody over Charlie and some shit " He then holds the deer's hand " I'd imagine this deal as marriage " they both shook hands, sealing the deal " That'd be dumb and hilarious " he added.

--

While Charlie and Vaggie were eating breakfast, a green light was emitting around the kitchen, both of them knew what that was about. " Who made a deal with Alastor?! " Vaggie screamed getting off her chair.

" Wasn't my dad with him last? " Charlie asked " Holy shit " Vaggie responded before they ran out of the kitchen and saw the bright green light coming out of the library. It was locked so Charlie broke the door down and saw her dad screaming at Alastor.

" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! THIS YOUR FAULT, YOU KAREN LOOKING HAIRCUT " he was wearing a wedding gown and was blushing from embarrassment, he glanced at the boquet of flower he had in his hands before he threw them to the ground.

" Me?! As if I was the one that fucked up! " Alastor yelled back, he was pissed and his smile was forced, he was wearing a tuxedo like a groom would.

Vaggie was to stunned to speak and just stood there while her girlfriend tried to make them stop fighting " Dad! Alastor! Can't you two just not argue? Also what happened here!? "

" Charlie your father fucked up a deal we were making " He Casually said glaring at Lucifer who hid his face with his hands.

" A deal? What dea- " Charlie gasped loudly after he saw the both of them wearing wedding rings " OH MY GOSH!! YOU GUYS GOT MARRIED??"

"I don't wanna be here anymore " The radio demon mumbled as he looked at his left hand with a ring on his ring finger it had an apple engraved to it. Lucifer had one and it had a radio engraved to it.

" I never wanted this happennnnn!!" Lucifer whined still having his face hidden with his hands but he wasn't exactly telling the truth. He sighed and looked at himself before snapping his fingers and their clothes went back to normal.

" Now let me get this ring off-" he tried to get his finger "Shit-" he tried again and again before giving up and crying on the floor dramatically, Alastor also tried to get it off his ring on his finger but he just sighed after one attempt.

" So uh- Alastor! Heyy- A-are you my second father now? Heh " Charlie asked awkwardly " Im sorry my Darling but no, I'm not " he responded, petting her head "But! You guys are married! "

" We're getting a divorce soon! Right Lucifer? "
He said looking at the whiny king, pouting on the floor " Obviously! " He said as he stands up.

--

At the courthouse, Charlie was waiting outside the building with Vaggie. Inside Lucifer was yelling at the divorce attorney " What do mean, we can't get divorced? We are unhappy being together and we want to be separated! " he said that as he banged his hand on the table, Alastor just silently nods in agreement.

" Sir like we told you, we can't divorce you two straight away, you need a year of marriage and at least 12 months of being in separate houses " The divorce attorney said being completely calm in this situation.

" Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME, RIGHT NOW??? " He yelled. " Im not, now please leave my office there's several people waiting "

Lucifer scoffs " Fine, whatever " He just walked off and soon the Radio demon followed as they went out they were greeted by their daughter now.

"Hey Dad! Hey Al! Did you two actually get divorced? " Charlie was wondering " Not yet, my dear! Apparently we needed a year of marriage before we get officially seperated " Alastor said petting her little head again as Vaggie growled at him, still not trusting Alastor and because it's unbelievable that he was now her father.

" Who the actual FUCK agreed to make that the case?! " Lucifer angrily yelled " You did~ " Alastor said teasingly.

" Oh fuck off, I never read the shit I signed anyways " he flipped him off and he grumbled crossing his arms looking pissed. Charlie squealed " YES!! I actually have two dads now! " she then went up and hugged both of them.

" Well until the said divorce but whatever makes you happy, my Appleseed " He said hugging Charlie back, meanwhile the Radio Demon just looked tensed as he hugged Charlie back awkwardly not being used to physical touch.

" Well we should get back to the hotel " Vaggie mentioned " I have a bad feeling someone is breaking shit " " Alright Babe! Cmon Dads! " Charlie let go and went to Vaggie and signalling her fathers to follow.

" We'll catch up soon Char-Char! We have something to take care of at the moment! " Lucifer said waving bye to his daughter as she and her gf walked away.

" What do you mean? " Alastor looked at the short king wondering " Our deal Al, now hold still " he gently placed his hand on Alastor chest and a light yellow beamed from Alastor's chest healing the wound.

" There you go! " he said in a songly manner " Well whatever, let's go back to the hotel " Alastor said walking off not waiting for the king, Lucifer ran to catch up with him and they both walked to the hotel in silence

Kdodkdkdkfkdk omfg I made this too long
I couldn't decide where to cut it hehehe