• 4 •

As Lucifer and Alastor reached the palace, the king frowned at the radio demon " Did you seriously follow me? " he asked, crossing his arms " Well I just wanna look out for my husband~ " The radio demon joked as leaning to the kings height and pinching his cheek.

" Cut the crap, Alastor " he said slapping Alastor hand off his cheek and rubbing it while walking to the castle and entering.

They both silently walked to the castle library and it was huge, it was bigger than 3 Mansions combined. Lucifer then began searching for a book, after some time he was panicking and throwing the books down when it wasn't what he was looking for. The radio demon was just watching him go back and forth, he thought it was funny seeing the king act like this.

" What are you looking for your majesty? " Alastor wondered as he approached him and put his hand on the kings shoulder which in return made the king jump a little as he flicked his shoulder off of the demons hand.

" I'm looking for another way to break our deal, I don't want to be stuck with you for a year " Lucifer stated clearly 'hating' on their marriage as he curses in Latin before getting his wings out and flying to take something off from the enormous bookshelves and gives it a quick glance before throwing them down.

" Well, suit yourself then " The radio demon said calmly as he dodged a falling book, " Yeah yeah whatever! Let me just-" Lucifer yelled as he throws another book down, "WHERE THE FUCK WAS IT?!? " Lucifer was now enraged flying from bookshelf to bookshelf, taking books, looking at the cover before throwing them to the ground.

" Your majesty, you should calm down before you burn this place down with you temper~" Alastor snickered as Lucifer does a loud annoyed groan before going back down as he curses in Latin. He sighs and just sits on the floor with his head on his knees, he was exhausted.

" Now now! what's with that frown? " Alastor questioned him " You know the answer, asshole " He replied as he stays in his position before Alastor went to sit beside him.

" For fucks sake, I can't believe I fucked up so bad " The King grumbled, his hat fell as he has tugging his own hair.

" Don't worry! I don't want to be stuck with you too! " Alastor mentioned which made Luci chuckle a bit " You are shit at comforting " Lucifer said as he looked at the radio demon before laughing who made deer to growl at the exhausted King.

Lucifer looks at his left hand " I didn't think I would be married again, especially to you " he added before he looked at Alastor again.

" Well! Same with me since I am not a Gay man! " Alastor commented " Also because I never thought of getting to married to anyone during my Life or Afterlife! " he chuckled leaning onto the bookshelf behing them.

" Well that's just sad, don't you get lonely or something? " Lucifer stated making his body face Alastor as he leans sideway to bookshelf.

" Well no~ I probably haven't met the right woman for me! " Alastor replied, moving a couple of books on the ground to get comfortable.

Lucifer looked at him before puting his arm on the bookshelf and using it as a pillow " Probably " Lucifer whispered before he shuts his eyes and he fell asleep instantly.

The radio demon noticed him asleep, he stood up and decided to explore the palace, after a while he comes back to the library and picks up the king bridal style and leaves to go to the King's Room.