• 25 •

Damien ran around the hotel looking for someone who looked trustworthy but he couldn't find anyone that looks trustworthy or Charlie. He kept hiding in potted plants and furnitures, occasionally peaking to see if he could see anyone. As he was about to leave his position he bumped into a tall white and pinkish spider.

Angel looked down to see who bumped to him, only to see a tiny child who was covered in blood and looked like they were crying. " Oh shi- I'm so sorry kid, you okay? " he asked as he knelt down to his level, Damien eyed him up and down as he took a step back before nodding. Angel immediately grew worried " Don't worry! I won't hurt you or let anyone hurt you.... I think? " he said as be raised two upper hands in the air.

Hearing some reassurance and the fact that Angel doesn't look much like a threat, Damien approached him and put his hands ontop of Angel's. He smiled at the kid as he gently picked him up " Now who's goddamn child is this? And why did they leave you? " he asked in a sassy and worried tone. Damien eyes fell to the floor as tears began to well up.

" Oh fuck. Kid, is the blood...? " he asked which Damien nodded as he cover his face with his hand and sobbed quietly. " Oh fuck, uh don't cry it's fine! They would be back " he said patting his back and hoping that whoever was this kid's parent that died wasn't from an exorcist.

" Come to think of it, you have a similar rosy cheeks to Charlie and her fatha, you ain't a Morningstar aren't ya? " he asked trying to change the subject to cheer him up. Damien looked at him before he nodded which stunned Angel.

" You are a Morningstar? Lucifer's your dad?! " he asked in a surprised tone as Damien nodded again. " Well at least I know where ya father is at " he said as he began walking upstairs to the balcony where Lucifer, Charlie and Vaggie was keeping watch of the hotel.

" You know, Vags? I'm worried about Stacie, she left two days ago and she hasn't come home! " Charlie mentioned as she gets more worry and worry about her. " Bad thing to say but- I've heard she's been killed " Her moth girlfriend replied. " Say what now? "

" I'm sorry, Charlie " she apologized " Nonono! It's not your fault! It's just- " she tried talking but stopped when she couldn't say anything without it being shaky. Vaggie gently patted her back as Lucifer followed and did the same.

" Uh? Am I interrupting something? " Angel asked, Vaggie turned her head to face Angel not only to see him but with a child?? Damien saw his Dad as he immediately squirmed out off of Angel who just let him get off.

" Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! " Damien said in a really fast and worried tone as he run up to him and tugged his cape. Lucifer looked at him to see, only to see the blood and immediately get worried. " Damien? Damien?! You alright, what happened? "

He asked as he knelt down and put one of his hand on cheek wiping the blood on it. " Dad? Who is he? " Charlie asked. Lucifer looked at her before be looked back to Damien when he said. " Daddy! Papa is gone.. " he then started crying, Lucifer immediately grew worried but since Damien hasn't poofed out of existence Alastor was still alive but barely.

" Dad? " Charlie asked again. Lucifer stood up and held Damien's hand " I'll explain later, sweetie " he said before he and Damien teleported out of there as Charlie grew concern and confusion. Angel looked at Vaggie and whispered to her " Hey Vagina, did you know about that? " " No you idiot, if Charlie didn't know I wouldn't as well " Vaggie whispered back.

With Lucifer and Damien, they we're somewhere inside the palace, Lucifer sighed as he knelt down " Now tell me dear, where is your papa? " he asked in a non worried tone to not scare off his kid. Damien nodded before he led him to the balcony.