• 3 •

Just as Charlie and Vaggie entered it was chaotic.

While they were waiting for the family, Cherri was there visiting her good ol friend, Angel Dust. They decided to play Uno Charlie bought the other day and likewise, Niffty started chasing Angel with her needle because he gave her a +4 and since it was stacked it got to +12, Husk was completely unbothered by this as Angel was screaming the top of his lungs and Cherri tries to get ahold of Niffty to calm her down so they were basically running around like Tom and Jerry (I love this show)

Cherri had managed to grab her and raised her up to the air as she took and threw her needle away "LET ME STAB HIM! " Niffty screamed trying to squirm her way out.

" For fucks sake, calm down, dont kill his ass "
Cherri was panting being exhausted and dizzy running in circles " Why! " Niffty shouted as she banged her little hands onto Cherri's finger.

" Okay what THE ACTUAL FUCK happened here?? " Vaggie screamed from the door which made all of the residents look at her.

Niffty just pouted and said " It was his fault! " pointing at Angel Dust with tears coming from her eye. " Oh! Niffty come here " Charlie said in an empathetic voice as she knelt down to the floor. she mouthed to Cherri to put her down.

Cherri was unsure but she eventually put her down and the one-eyed little demon came running to Charlie and gave her a neck hug her, Charlie stood up carrying Niffty in her arms, while humming which put Niffty to sleep.

Vaggie just sighed at the mess they made before approaching Angel to make him clean his shit

"What actually happened though? " She whispered but then Vaggie cursed loudly in Spanish to Angel, Charlie covered Niffty's ear to not wake her up as her Gf just angrily stromed to the kitchen to prepare lunch and cool off

" Playing Uno is not a good bonding thing"
Husk replied as he stood up and fold the cards to a neat pile before putting it back to the box.

" I shouldn't have bought that, right? " All of them nodded in agreement, Husk puts the cards underneath the counter of the bar, at the same time he grabs a bottle down there, pops it open and drink it.

" But hey! At least y'all tried to bond with each other " Charlie softly spoke with a sweet smile looking at them, Angel gave her a small smile before speaking.

" Yeah well Princess " Angel looked at his best friend Cherri " Someone would like to talk to youn" He gently nudged Cherri " Bitch what? " Cherri stammered.

" Oh do you need something Cherri? " Charlie smiled sweetly as she approached Cherri " Angie you better be thankful I saved you ass " She looked at Angel who gave her a thumbs before she looked back at Charlie.

" Well I was thinking about staying at this tacky and shitty hotel, even though I don't really believe in redemption, I just wanna give a try! " Cherri spoke back in a really confident tone when she looked at the sir Pentious portrait she lost her confidence a bit and stammered " ... to say the least "

" Oh!!! Well then, Welcome new Resident!!
and good to know you are actually trying to redeem yourself! " she jumped up and down a bit and gived Cherri a side hug still having Niffty's on her arms, Cherri just laughed awkwardly.

" Now Cherri there should be alot of room keys at the reception, take whatever you like! " she signal her hand towards the reception "I also think you will like this "

" Huh? " Cherri tilted her head a bit as Charlie dugged around her pocket and giving the Sir Pentious duck to Cherri.

" A duck that looks like Pentious? " Cherri asked, taking the duck from Charlie's hand " Squeeze it " Charlie said smiled softly, Cherri gently squeeze it and was surprised when it talks in Sir Pentious voices "Hello my fellow friendssssss! "
Cherri was taken aback by this and gave a tiny "Oh!"

"Well anyways psh thanks princess! I gotta grab my shit at home, I'll be back soon Mate! " Cherri said smiling then she turned towards Angel.

" Angie! Be a dear and pick a room for me, the biggest if possible! Bye bitch!! " They waved at each other goodbye before Angel picked a room for Cherri, he picked the one next to his, he then placed the keys in his chest fluff.

As Cherri left both Lucifer and Alastor entered
" Ah Charlie! Did we get a new a hotel patron? " Alastor asked spinning his staff in circles before leaning on it.

" Yep! Cherri is staying here! Anyways I gotta put Niffty to her room " Charlie cheered happily and looked at Niffty before walking up to the stairs halfway when Lucifer interrupted her.

" Hey! Charlie! I am gonna go back to the palace for a while, I need to go grab something " The short king said as he summon a portal to the palace, pointing at it.

" Oh okay! Bye for now Dad! " Charlie waved her hand goodbye to her dad before continuing to go up the stairs and going to Niffty's room.

As Lucifer was about to walk in the portal, Alastor blocked his way by stepping infront, Lucifer asked annoyed " What? " " I'm going with you shortie " he said teasing the King about his height.

" Ha! No you aren't " Lucifer grumbled pushing Alastor off the way and looking at him mad. " Damn, Smiles and Short King have a lot of tension! I wonder if they are ever going to fuck it out~ " Angel said chuckling to himself as he leaned at the backside of a couch, they both looked at him disgusted.

" Ew can you not? " he groans " fuck this, I'm out of here " Lucifer stepped into the portal as Alastor glared at Angel Dust before following the King.

The portal closed and Husk called out to Angel
" Honestly, Legs, why the fuck do you always think about sex? " Husk asked as he threw his bottle to the trash before picking a new one behind the bar

" Its my job Husky~." Angel said walking up to the bar and leaning onto it, letting his chest fluff be popped off

" Right... Pornstar Martini again? " He asked already preparing it, Husk finished making it and sliding it to Angel's hand

" You know me baby~ " He thanked him and took a sip from it

Yeah I drew that :D
Amywayssssssss this chapter doesn't have any AppleRadio stuff but I am sure that the next one will have fluff!!!
Hehehe be prepared for tomorrow or something, I have alot of homework to do lmao