• 15 •

At the hotel, Vaggie was trying to keep everyone in shape with her sergeant voice, she called all of them down, Stacie and Niffty we're already down there.

Cherri came down quickly, following Angel and Husk in a fancy outfit, Vaggie looked at the two ans asked " Where are you going Angel? " Angel looked around nervously before saying " Uhh, going out with someone? " She glared at Husk and said " What about you? "

" I'm someone " Husk replied, which got Vaggie stunned " Well enjoy your date and be back before dawn " " We will! " Angel yelled before they walked out of the Hotel and into their date.

Cherri was standing behind Vaggie giggling a bit, Vaggie turned around to see Cherri and said " What do I do with you? " Cherri just shrugged.

Vaggie sighed and looked up the Cyclops " Just work on yourself, don't do dumb shit " Cherri just nodded and went up to her room.

Vaggie looked around to see on the couch Niffty was braiding Stacie's hair, adding using some roaches, Vaggie let out a disgusted look at the rouches before she shook it off.

" Hey Niffty, have you seen Alastor? " Niffty looked at the ex-angel and shook her head " No, I haven't seen da- Alastor, he's probably in his room " she then continued braiding Stacie's hair.

" Thanks " She replied before she walked up the stairs and onto the Radio demon's room, Nifft finished it and was proud, Stacie looked at it and smiled " Wow! Thank you, darling " Niffty giggled maniacally, which made Stacie roll her eyes jokingly  " Turn around I'll do yours " she added as Niffty followed.

Braiding Niffty's short hair she asked " Is it weird that we call an overload mom or dad? " Niffty poundered a bit before saying " Hmm, I don't know, I try not to though " Stacie giggled and said " Me too, darling " after finishing the braids she ...

Braiding Niffty's short hair she asked " Is it weird that we call an overload mom or dad? " Niffty poundered a bit before saying " Hmm, I don't know, I try not to though " Stacie giggled and said " Me too, darling " after finishing the braids she added some tiny flowers on it making it look pretty.

" Now we are matching! " Niffty yelled excitedly as she stood up, Stacie tookout her phone and signaled her to come close, they took some cute pictures, Niffty then swore " I swear that I will not take this off and you better do the same! " she pointed at her, Stacie giggled and said " They will break overtime but sure, I swear aswell "

Vaggie reached Alastor room and knocked " Alastor can you come out? " No respond, she was a little weirded out " Alastor! If you don't open, I'll welcome myself in! " she yelled but again no respond, she sighed and twisted the knob only to find that it wasn't lock.

She open it to see it was dark, she tried to find a light switch, she then felt it and turned it on, to see a big mess, not just it being dirty and such, there was a lot of broken radio on the floor, the bathroom door was creaked open to see the mirror smashed, this was a surprising sight mostly this demon is very clean but something catch her eye one thing left untouched was a rubber duck just sitting on the messy bed, she brushed it off and went inside, she tried to go to his radio tower in hopes on finding him, but no one was there, thinking that he may be in Cannibal town, she went out and ran down to the lobby, she reached there and was out of breath.

She looked up to see Stacie who looked a bit worried on why she was in a rush, Vaggie approached the cannibal and asked " Does Rosie have a phone number? " Stacie shook her head no " She doesn't but she does have a telephone, do you guys have one? "

Niffty then got off the couch and sprinted somewhere and came back with a telephone on her hands. Stacie picked it up and started dialing Rosie. It rang for a while before Rosie picked up.

Rosie could be heard saying " Hello! This is Rosie from Rosie's Emprium, how may I be at your service?  " " Rosie, it's Stacie " she answered

" Ah! My dear! Do you need to pick up your order now? " Stacie looked at Vaggie laughing awkwardly, " Stacie what did Charlie say about eating demons? "

" Not to? "

" Good, you can have that....food but that will be your last for the month " she respond crossing her ams, annoyedly Stacie nodded annd spoke to Rosie " Yeah Ma, anyways Vaggie wish to speak with you " Then she gave her the telephone, she took it and put it on her ear

" Vaggie! Hello darling, what can I help you with? "

" Ah, Ms. Rosie, It's about Alastor "

" What about him? "

" Is he by any chance at cannibal town? He's not here at the hotel and his room was wrecked "

" Is he there? " Vaggie asked through the telephone, Rosie looked at her couch where Alastor was sitting on, he shook his head, he didn't want them knowing where he is.

With a sigh she respond " I'm sorry dear but he's not here " with a worried tone Vaggie asked " Well do you know where he might be? "

" I'm sorry but I don't know aswell, he's mysterious about his whereabouts " Rosie responded, Vaggie sighed on the other line " Well thanks for the help anyways, Rosie "

" Of course, my dear " Soon the line click the fallen angel has ended the call, Rosie looked at the deer with worry " Al, what happened? " she said approaching the deer and sitting beside him.

" Well I was angry and I don't understand why so I went here to at least know about this " He responded, Rosie nodded in understand before she spoke " Okay, explain what happened before you got angry or what made you angry "

" I- well it was when the king said something... Lucifer is the one the one hurting me but I don't have any wounds in my chest " Rosie gasped softly as she hugged the deer, patting his back gently " Oh Alastor, you are experiencing what they call, heart break "

" Heart break? " He asked, Rosie nodded and let go " What happened between you two? " Alastor looked at the floor before answering " I don't want to talk about it "

" That's okay dear, do you want to move on? " She asked reassuring him by patting his back gently, before she stopped to look at him " Move on? "

" It's basically like trying to move from your feelings, to no longer loving him anymore " She explained, Alastor looked puzzled for a while before saying " Well... "

Cliffhanger ig