• 23 •

( TW : Mentions of Blood )

A day after Stacie was following her older brother Connor, because he said he was something to show her. She trust that her brother didn't take anything when they we're alive 'til death and has moved on.

She was lead to a quiet part in town where the slime guy ( Connor ) pointed at something and backed off to let Stacie have a look. She peaked to see nothing and when she turned around she heard gunshots.

She was shot at the chest and was slowly bleeding, she gasped as she slid down to the floor. She looked up to see that her brother was holding the gun and it wasn't a normal gun, it was angelically blessed. " Why? " she managed to whisper, her brother stepped close and knelt in front of her.

" Because you ruined our lives, ruined MY life "

" So you've decided it's best for me to double die?!? " she yelled before she immediately choked on her blood and started coughing. " O-Of course, if you would have listened to me and stopped your murder, we could have been in a better place! " he yelled

" Come on! Look around, both of us are in hell because of your stupid doings " he shouted gesturing to the place which is hell in a daily basis.

" This is goodbye, Stacie " he said as he stood up to leave, he was stopped when someone hugged him " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin yours also " she said tearing up.

" I better not see you in double hell! " she joked as she slowly close her eyes and fall limp on his arms. " What have I done? " he asked while tearing up as he falls to the floor and hug his lifeless sister's body.

--

It is now extermination day. Alastor was at the palace balcony seeing the pentagram being swarmed by exorcist who are killing anyone with no mercy. Damien was sitting on the marble railings while kicking his feet over.

" Why are we here again? " he asked looking to his side " Looking over at demons suffering my deer " Alastor responded moving closer to him " Careful now " he warned.

Damien watched over the chaos before he let out a grumble which made Alastor tilt his head at him. " What's with the frown? " Damien sighed before he began complaining " Daddy lied to me! It's been a month and I haven't met her! " he then stood up and crossed his tiny arms.

" Fawn, be patient with your dad and I don't think now is the best time to meet Charlie " Alastor replied, gesturing to the bloodshed the exorcist has caused, but Damien was persistent. He pouted as he turned around. Alastor rolled his eyes, thinking he wouldn't do anything, but he was wrong, very wrong.

At that moment Damien's wings sprouted, he had 6 six similar to his dad and the colours coordinate to his parents with it being black and gold. He gasped happily as he flap them a bit. Alastor immediately knew what he was gonna do " Damien, deer do not- " he tried to warn him but Damien already junped off the railings and began flying but he could stay up for long.

So he then flew off towards the pentagram where Alastor has to chase after. He got exhausted quickly so the little fawn fell on the red grass. He took some deep breath before looking back to see his papa close behind. Alastor displayed a mischievous smile " Damien deer, you shouldn't run off like that " he said.

On the grass Damien sat up and crossed his arms again. Alastor chuckled, before he immediately felt danger and blocked himself with a tentacle. There stood an exorcist and she growled at him. Damien immediately remember his nightmare and his flight and fight response active and it chose freeze.

Alastor eyes went back and fort with Damien and the exorcist and when he realize that his child was frozen in shock it was too late as another exorcist attacked them which he dodged. Another one flew down and picked up Damien by his collar.

" If you could please, ladies. Put my kid down, he's not apart of this " He asked but it was sort of a demand. The one holding Damien laughed " Not apart of this? Isn't he a sinner? " she asked raising a knife to Damien's throat, who tried his best to avoid it. Alastor growled in anger before he stopped when a spear pierced through his chest, he'd let his guard down.

He coughed blood before he fell sideways. Lute then spoke up behind Alastor as she was the one that stabbed through him " You idiots, that is a hellborn, let it go " the exorcist then let go of Damien who fell to the floor, before he brushed himself and ran to Alastor.

" Now finish the job " Lute ordered as she pushed a weapon towards an exorcist. Damien was scared and shocked as he held onto his father's hand. " NO! You can't hurt him! " He yelled as he blocks them from him father. Lute was thinking that this seems familiar ( y'all remember?? )

" You know, you remind me of a certain bratty princess " Lute mentioned which immediately angered Damien, how dare she insult his sister. Damien held on to Alastor head which laid on his lap. He glared at them before black specks of dust consumed them and then they disappeared.

" Where did they go!? " Lute yelled.

Short chapter to keep you guys fed and scared for the next one :3