• 9 •

A long awkward silence later, Lucifer spoke up " I mean, it started that way, so it is an act " he looked at the Radio demon who had a blank expression on his face, he was still smiling, sure, he seems that he was zoned out, he then looked back at Rosie.

" Have you ever felt that it wasn't just acting? " Rosie questioned them both " I mean, Ye- No not really, I know it an act so I always assume that " He rambled as the demon beside him nodded along.

" Okay then, what do you feel? "

" Huh? "

" What do you feel about Alastor "

" Oh, I feel that he is annoying and dumb "

" The other type of feel, your Highness " She corrected as she sips her tea, 'wait when was there any tea?!' Lucifer thought but he doesn't know it has always been there, he was just not paying attention enough.

" I umm um uh hm " he replied placing his hand on his chin, looking down, Lucifer was trying to say something but he couldn't, the more this was going on the more pissed Alastor was, this was just wasting his time.

Rosie just sighed, " Well if you can't answer that, just tell me what happened that lead your daughter to call me " Lucifer blinked twice before saying " All of it? " " Sure " She replied taking another sip of her tea.

" Well it was probably after-" He then proceeds to tell her what happened, sparing no absolute details, Alastor was embarrassed by it, so he did the one thing that can stop the king from talking.

He cupped the King's face and kissed him right there, in front of Rosie who just seem amused on what she saw, after their lips parted Alastor whispered at the blushing and confused King " Shut. up." Then he let go and looked at Rosie, who was chuckling a bit.

" That's cute " Rosie complimented as she took another sip of her tea " Rosie, No " Alastor replied knowing what she was gonna do " Rosie, Yes " She said giggling.

" Rosie, No "

" Rosie, Yes "

" Rosie, No "

" Rosie, Yes "

" Rosie, No "

She groaned " Fine fine, I won't " she then drank all of her tea, Lucifer finally stopped blushing and was confused again " Wait, what do-"

" Hello everyone!! " Charlie interrupted shouting in a song like manne, and everyone looked at her " Yes darling? " Rosie replied " Dinner is ready! Don't worry we have some Demon meat, It's Stacie's cheat day "

" Oh Stacie! This is where she moved hm? " Rosie said as she let out a slight chuckle before walking towards the dining room " Yeah! " Charlie responded following her but stopped and went up to her dads and drag them by their wrist again to the dining room.

When the three got there, Charlie dragged them to a seat, they were sitting next to each other, they moved their chair a bit farther from each other, of course, then Charlie left to go help her girlfriend with the trays of food.

Rosie was sitting across Alastor and beside her was Stacie, who looked nervous and scared being infront of 2 powerful people, she whispered to Rosie " Ma, I feel out of place, this is like for the powerful, I should be on the other side of the table " she pointed there and tried to get up but Rosie stopped her by grabbing her wrist " No Stacie, sit back down " She did was she was told, she didn't want to upset her.

" Now Stacie, mind explaining why you are here? " Rosie asked "Uh I- Redemption " Stacie answered quickly.

" Oh! Is it for her? "