• 16 •

" if I do want to, I can't I'm stuck with him " he said showing her the ring, he destroyed it and it just magical formed back " It's a stupid deal, he fucked up " he grumbled, Rosie patted his back and said " Well it's best to lose the feelings, I'm guessing you both wanted a divorce? "

" Since you did mention that the marriage was a complete accident " she added, Alastor looked at her and replied " I guess so? "

" Alright then first off- " Rosie began explaining what to do to move on and what not to do, she talked for a while, Alastor paid close attention but it was clear to him that he wouldn't do it.... right?

After she was done, she let him borrow some things as a distraction and to make him avoid anything that reminds of Lucifer, he had a week to start. They said their goodbyes and he just teleported to doors of the Hotel, he didn't really have to mood to face anyone while walking especially his stalker Vox.

He entered quietly not wanting to hear an earful about where he was from Vaggie but he saw her wih his staff pacing around the lobby, knowing that he has to face her to get it back.

Vaggie looked up at the Hotel doors to see Alastor standing there, she ran up to him. He expected Vaggie to point her spear at his face and interrogate him but he was hugged by her, he was so confused he was like a deer on headlights.

He snapped out of it when Vaggie let go and punched his arm hard " Where have you been?! You got us worried, I was this close to calling Charlie or her dad! " she shouted using her finger as a scale ( this basically '🤏' )

Alastor rubbed his arm where the fallen exorcist hit him " That hurt my dear " he said being a tad bit dramatic " I didn't even hit you that hard " She replied before she sighed and gave him his staff back " Here's your staff, don't dissapear like that again, with your room ruined or something " she then walked to a different room.

Niffty appeared, coming out from a corner " Don't worry Sir! I already cleaned it! " Alastor patted her head and said " That's nice, Niff " He turned into the shadows and went to his room.

Cherri and Stacie were down there and saw what happened " So.. You got that picture, mate? " Cherri asked looking at the couches where Stacie was, she nodded excitedly and showed her the picture, they giggled seeing it " Bet Charlie would be happy to see this! " Stacie exclaimed as Cherri nodded in agreement.

At heaven, Charlie lost them and couldn't go back, she was close to the Archangel tower, she could feel it and she has to talk to him.

*Ding!*

She was interrupted when she heard a ping on her phone, she picked it up to see a new message from Stacie, she open it to see a picture she sent.