• 22 •

A few days later, Lucifer and Alastor were sitting at the bar. The king was drinking while Alastor was refraining from drinking anything considered alcohol. Angel was there still being sulky over the divorce a few months ago. He eyed them up and down until he saw the rings in which he gave a playful smirk. But before he could speak Alastor stood up and walked somewhere soon later Lucifer followed.

Angel was getting a bit suspicious of them, " Hey Babe? Have ya noticed something weird about Smiles and Shortie? " he asked the bartender. " Well if you count the fact they made a deal again in which I'm assuming is the rings " Husk replied as he cleaned some glass before he poured some for a random sinner, Angel hummed in agreement.

In a hallway Alastor stopped and faced the king, " I'm gonna check on Damien " he said, the king nodded and spawned a portal for Alastor to go through. Alastor went in, Lucifer waited for a minute before he turned around to leave only to be stopped when some little guy hugged him from behind " Daddy! " Damien greeted.

" Damien, duckling, you know you can't leave the palace just yet " Lucifer said turning around to pick him up " Go back with your Papa " he added as he walked up to Alastor who followed Damien out and gave him to him. " But! I just want you with me too! " Damien pleaded holding on to Luci's hands.

Lucifer looked at Alastor who nodded in agreement, Lucifer sighed " I'll be there soon, I just need to do something real quick okay? " Damien nodded happily as he let go of his hands. Alastor went through the portal again after a few seconds it closed.

He sighed again before he walked to the lobby, he was looking for Charlie. As he was there someone called out for him " Yo, short king! Where's Mr. creppy face? " Angel asked, yelling from the bar. " Oh Al? Uh he left " he replied not mentioning where he went.

Angel eyed him suspiciously " Okayy..? "

" Oh and uh have you seen Charlie? " the king asked

" She's somewhere upstairs, toots "

" Okay! Thanks spider " he said before he ran up the stairs. He looked around for a bit and immediately got super awkward about asking another person where his daughter is. In his hwad it's odd but it like completely normal. He walked around trying to find her. After a few minutes he saw Charlie with Vaggie in a room, laughing and eating desserts together.

" Oh man! I can't believe it Vaggie! We have so much sinners in here! It's working! " she cheered happily as Vaggie was looking at her lovestruck. " Yeah! It is " she responded, Charlie smiled at her before she noticed her dad " Oh? Hey Dad! Did you know that we have over 20 sinners now?! " she said, jumping off her seat to approach him.

Luci gave her a soft smile " Yeah! I'm proud of you, Charlie " Hearing this her eyes light up before she started tearing up " I- Oh my, Charlie are you okay??? " he asked worriedly as Charlie broke down in tears " Did I say something wrong?? " he questioned. " Y-you you said you're proud of meee!  " Charlie whined before she crouched down and cried.

Vaggie approached her and picked her up in a bridal style " Okay missy, let's calm you down " she said. Lucifer looked at her daughter and future in law with a shine in his eye before he spoke " Anyways Vaggie right? I was just here to tell Charlie I would be away for the rest of the day " Vaggie looked at him before she nodded, Lucifer nodded back.

Them Vaggie carried her princess to their bedroom as Lucifer watch them walk away before he summoned a portal to his palace, as he entered he immediately got jumped by Damien. " Daddy!! You're here! " he shouted " Come on, I drew today! " He said as he drag his dad to his play room.