• 6 •

When Alastor arrived at Cannibal town, he went straight to Rosie's Parlor, as he entered he saw that Rosie was finishing up her last customer. Alator just waited for her to finish while looking around for a chair he can sit, he found one and sat there for a while.

When Rosie was done she saw Alastor, her good ol' friend, she let out a tiny squeak as she snuck up behind him " Oh my Stars! Alastor you're here! " She exclaimed happy to see him as she hugged him from behind. Alastor turned around and smiled happily at her.

" Oh Gosh! You alright? One of my cannibals told me what happened to you with your fight with Adam " Rosie said worriedly as she cupped Alastor faces with both her hands and moving them to check on him.

" Im fine Rosie " Alastor replied as he gently grab Rosie's hand off of his face, " I got- " " Wait hold on " Rosie interrupted him, grabbing his hand and looking at his finger.

" Alastor! You are married?! Oh my Stars! To who!? " She exclaimed, shaking Alastor a bit " Well Rosie it's not important " Alastor brushed of the question " What do you mean not important, you got mar- " Alastor shushed Rosie by covering her mouth with a finger " If you wanna talk about it, we should go somewhere more private " Alastor suggested, looking at the room where Rosie and Charlie talked before.

As they entered Rosie closed the door and asked " Alright Alright, Now tell me everything " " Well how should I put this... " After Alastor finished explaining with full details but kept Lucifer's name out to not further embarrass himself.

" So you were offered a deal- "

"-That they will be your healer if you ever got hurt again- "

" -For someone's sake- "

" -And you wanted to take care of that someone like a father to piss them off- "

" -and they jokes about it being marriage- "

" -and now you guy's are officially married until you can divorce a year later "

Alastor nodded every sentence, listening carefully, while sipping his blood tea Rosie gave him " Why did the King offer you a deal anyways? " Alastor spat his tea and looked at Rosie with his ears dropped " You know who I was talking about? " He murmured.

" Oh please, the only 'someone' you would want to see as your daughter is none other than Charlie Morningstar, herself " Rosie said as she air quoted 'Someone' and she giggled softly " Anyways don't ignore my question sweetheart, come on, spill it! " She said excitedly as she rest her chin on her palms.

Alastor was embarrassed by the fact that she knew who he was talking about but he shook it off and thought about her question. Why did he offer him a deal, was it for Charlie? Or was it for something else?

" Honestly dear I have no idea, might ask my husband for this " He quickly realized what he just said in which made Rosie burst out laughing.

" What? I got a role to play " He added jokingly.

" Haha!- Oh Alastor you're quite the funny gal! "
Rosie replied whipping a tear out of her eye.

" Why thank you, my dear but how about you? " the radio asked, tilting his head a bit.

" Hmm? " Rosie said confused as she tilted her head to the left in response.

" How's your ' lovelife? ' " The demon asked, resting his chin on the back of his hand with a smirk on his face " Well funny thing is.... They also have kids and they don't have a partner so I would happily fit the role to be honest "