• 5 •

Lucifer laid in his bed, lost in his own thoughts, after that smiling demon kissed him, he was unable to shake him off of his mind, he was even wondering why he did that. He's even kicking his feet and being so embarrassed about it, after a while he decided to question that Overlord.

Lucifer went up to his room, which was on the same floor as he was and knocked on with after that he crossed his arms and waited for it to open.

When Alastor got to his room, he let out an " bleh, ew " as he wipes mouth he told himself that it was just only to shut him up, being in denial in his head. Now he's pacing around his room hiding to cool off and after a while suddenly he heard a knock on the door. He went up to open it only to see Lucifer with his arms crossed.

" Why did you that? " The king questioned him seriously

Alastor responded with " Did what? " The short king angrily said, " Dont play dumb with me! The kiss! You dumass!! " He pushed Alastor a bit and entered his room uninvited, he then sat on the edge of the demon's bed and said " I need an explanation " The Radio Demon made static noises, clearly upset that he entered his room like he owned it.

" Well you needed to shut up, Duckie Boy " Alastor replied honestly closing the door to his room and facing him.

" So you just did that to shut me up? "
Lucifer asked as one of his eyebrow rose.

" Yes and it worked, you were speechless! " He said this in a cheery and proud tone.

" Well it's not everyday, someone kisses you suddenly but look " Lucifer said as he got up from the bed and approached Alastor " I don't like it, I dont want you suddenly kissing me because I talk to much, If you want me to shut up, deal with it because I will- " the king kept rambling again.

Alastor sighed then he cupped the King's face and gived him a kiss, this one however was longer than the last, as he let go of the King's face, he noticed the blushful look of the King's face and he giggled.

" STOP THAT!! " Lucifer stammered yelling that as he looked away and cover his face.

" Hmm, No thanks! I like your reaction " Alastor teased as he started laughing a bit maniacally.

Suddenly Charlie slammed the door open and greeted Alastor happily " Alastor!!! Breakfast is ready and oh! Dad you're here too? " She said noticing her father who had her back turned on her.

" Charlie dear, can't you knock? " Alastor said tilting his head a little to the princess. " Ah! Right I'm so sorry Al! I am just excited to show you what exercises we are doing after breakfast!! " She said that as she squealled happily.

" Anyways I'll see you at the lobby! " She said as she shuts the door and skippped away happily. The shortie awkwardly laughed and said " I should go now " he left as soon as he uttered those words.

After breakfast all of them were gathered around the hotel lobby, Lucifer on the other hand was trying not to make eye contact with Alastor, still embarrassed about what happened then Charlie cleared her throat and said " May I have everybody's attention, please? " As everyone looked at her she then proceeds to say " So as you may know we have an activity today! " Some people groaned.

" Before y'all think its boring, I've kinda made it a little fun! " " So dad! " Lucifer was not listening and got a bit started when Charlie called him, " Hm? " He responded with the only words he managed to get out " Follow me for a bit " Charlie led them to a hallway away from the others.