Better Days

"You ready?"

No answer.

"I'm coming in, Julia." James announces from the hallway. I call his bluff, though. He never comes into my room. He stands there and waits for me to invite him in. He's always been polite like that. Until today.

I regret giving James permission to have a key to my room. After texting, calling, and knocking on the door, He uses his key to unlock my hotel room and enters. I stay looking out the window with my back facing him, staring at a whole lotta nothing, a bit surprised he actually let himself in. It doesn't bother me, but he knows I'm stubborn and don't want to go.

"Time for group. Let's go." He demands. I think he purposely came an hour early because he knew I would stall or put up a fight. He's getting to know me too well these days. "I'm not asking. I'm telling you."

I finally turn around to greet those ocean blue Efron eyes . He smiles, knowing eventually I would give in.

"I can't do this." I admit.

"You can."

"I can't talk about it."

"You don't have to. You don't have to say a thing. You can just sit there and listen. No one will force you to talk. Is that what you're thinking would happen??" James put a hand on my shoulder after I shrugged. I have no idea what happens and am anxious about going.

"If I have to pick you up over my shoulder and drag you there, I will. Don't test me." He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder like I'm a sack of potatoes.

"James!" I try to wiggle myself down, but it's no use. The guy's a fricken brick house. "Put me down! I'm serious!"

"So am I. You're going. You need to." He pauses, trying to think of some kind of punishment if I don't oblige. "If you don't come with me, we will stay in 'Friend Mode' forever." He gently puts me down and cups my face. "I don't think you want that."

"You think you're so damn irresistible, don't you?" I try to pull away, but one of his hands grabs my hip, pulling me up against him.

"You really want to play this game?" He raises an eyebrow at me and starts kissing my neck.

"Knock it off." I breathe out. Instead, he slides his hand under my T-shirt and traces the edge of my leggings.

"I could take you right here on this window sill, you know that?" He whispers and slides his hand into my pants, feeling me. I gasp at the sudden contact.

"Seriously...grow up." My stomach ties into a knot.

"I can tell you want this, Julia. Don't play this game with me." He gently bites my neck and starts getting me off with his hand. "You're coming to the session with me."

"I'm not....shit.. James..." I close my eyes and bite my bottom lip, trying to hold in any type of moan. He knows he's got me now.

"I'll fucking edge you. You know I will." His mouth sucks on my neck hard, leaving a red mark.

"You wouldn't..."

"Don't test me, Miss Moretti." He can feel I'm already starting to get close, especially after Paul interrupted us last night and we didn't get to finish what we started. A moan escapes me and my legs start to shake a little when he moves his hand faster.

"Mmmmm, you're getting close, aren't you?"

I give in and nod my head.

"Yeah... I want you to come for me, Julia." He whispers in my ear. "After our group therapy session." He abruptly pulls his hand out of my pants and walks to the door. I gasp and open my eyes.