Hollywood Headliners

[ Hollywood Headliners. ]

Top Stories

Nate Hollan-

Trouble in paradise?

{" Is celebrity Singer Songwriter Nate Hollan having issues with his winning contestant Julia Moretti?

Questions everyone's asking as recent photos of the two go viral.

Will they be ready for the premiere? Why were they traveling to Boston together?

Photos below confirm tension between the coach and contestant, as well as both Hollan and Moretti coming off the same flight from Boston to L.A.

The pop sensation Singer-Songwriter Nate Hollan and winning contestant of "America's Voice" Bucket List contest Julia Moretti were seen walking off the same terminal at LAX The two were steps apart from each other coming off a flight from Boston, Massachusetts, Moretti's home town, earlier this month.

Sources reveal Mrs. Moretti lost her only child, Daniel Moretti, in a tragic motor vehicle accident 5 years ago. Daniel had celebrated his 17th birthday days before his death. The weekend trip to Boston was the same dates as his birthday and horrific crash that ultimately ended the teenagers life.

Julia Moretti has since separated from her husband of 17 years, Lucas Moretti, and said to have been involved with heartthrob Hollan while still legally married as well as under contract with America's Voice. The legal contract prohibits any outside relations between the coach and contestant while working with each other. NBC has yet to comment on these accusations.

Nate Hollan's representatives deny Hollan having any personal relations with Moretti, claiming he has been nothing but professional throughout his contractual agreement with America's Voice.

Sources also say Mrs. Moretti will no longer be attending this year's Gala. An event all the winning contestants from America's Voice attend.

No further comments were released on the Pop sensation's joint trip to Boston with Moretti or her attendance to the upcoming Gala. Soon to be 31 year old singer Nate Hollan, from London, recently released his single- "Heartbreak Hotel," which is currently holding number 1 on the charts since its release three weeks ago. A world tour is also in the works for the upcoming year.

40 year old Julia Moretti is a teacher from Boston, M.A.}}

***** ****ONE HOUR EARLIER***** *****

After storming out of the hotel, leaving both James and Nate behind, I drive around aimlessly. Not really knowing where to go seeing as the rain has taken away my only spot to get away- Griffith Park, I find myself driving to James's cute bungalow just a few blocks from the hotel Knowing there's no way he'd be here yet, I pull up front and put the car in park.

I fold my arms on the steering wheel of the rental car that probably is paid for by Nate and rest my forehead on my arms. What the hell just happened? And why am I even here and James in my hotel room?

I stare at his house in the rain like a crazy lady, wondering what my life would look like with him. Maybe sitting in his little sunroom surrounded by plants, having coffee together, with his dog at my feet wanting attention. I wonder what it would be like waking up in his bed every morning with James sleeping next to me. I let my thoughts wander for a while, sitting here in front of his house. I don't have many bad memories or huge fights to make the scene negative in any way.

I play the same game using Nate this time, but it's harder to imagine, and everything seems blurry. Is it because I'm not used to living in his world? His lifestyle? I try to picture myself sitting out on his balcony with him, enjoying the city lights at night, but it feels hectic. It feels strained and for good reason. All our fights and going back and forth blur the perfect scene I'm trying to paint in my head. Is this my subconscious making the decision for me? If so, why do I currently feel like I can't breathe without Nate? I don't enjoy our fights. Not even a little. But, God, when I'm with him and things are going well, it's perfect and all I need.