Chapter 36 - Love vs. Lust

Nehali bit her pink lips, whereas Sid laid his eyes on her foot movement. She was pricking her toenail into the mud, her eyes were totally disconnected from his. Letting out a warm pant, Sid landed his both hands on her shoulders. "That Pratik! He's such a pain in the neck. He deluded Sara about me. You have to save her from him."

"What's wrong with him?" Nehali caught hold of his Sid's hands in her own. Actually, she was not the one, who's going to lose faith in Sid. In fact, she knows how to read between the lines.

Sid shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know, he hates me. And ... wanna take a revenge."

Both of them kept on staring into each other eyes as in they have decided to use their eyes as medium of talk more than their mouths. All of a sudden, however, Nehali swiped her palm and stamped it on Sid's cheek. It was something he couldn't understand anything at all. The impact of slap made him held his cheek, rubbing it, and pulled his eyes wider—just like double "o" of Google in a great disbelief—in the twinkling of an eye, he burst out, "Why the heck you slapped me!?"

"You dimwit! Why in the world you never reply my Whatsapp messages?" Nehali's voice ablaze with anger,  she had sent him hundreds of apologies messages, but Sid really never cared to reply her. Although she slapped him hard, but it was her eerie way of displaying affection, and it has no hard feelings. Sid got the drift about it when he caught sight of naughtiness glinting in her eyes.

"Well, you're one hundred percent to blame. Remember! It's you who ditched me." Sid voiced an exact sarcasm that made Nehali lower down her eyes in shame, "In fact, just this noon, I shot daggers at Ravi when he brought up your name to tease me."

Nehali fixated her eyes back into Sid's. She came forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. On the other hand, Sid kept on stepping backwards, he got the wind of his intention. But the girl pulled his head and brought his lips closer to hers. "And now what you think about me?"

"Ah... Well... You shouldn't get this clos—" Before Sid could able to complete his sentence, Nehali pressed her lips against his lips. And boy, it was stupefying to get that passionate kiss, Sid spread out his both arms indicating that he's not the one, who's hot and heavy in here.

With a smack, Nehali stopped kissing him; a naughty smile flashed across her perfect-imprint lips. Sid's eyes were squinted shut, he pulled his them open and he realized it was all done. "We did it, at last." Nehali winked, as a giggle ran off her lips.

"Never in a month of Sundays I would've ever done that," Sid spoke up with a voice, which was masqueraded with a chuckle. He gazed at Nehali, who was grinning ear to ear.

The cold wind blew and swept away every light thing with it. Its coldness quivered their bodies like a leaf. Both of them felt they will catch cold; therefore, they went into the house. In Nehali's house, her mother and little sister were fast asleep. So she took Sid to her bedroom. Both of them crashed on bed, and the fluffy mattress pressed against their back. Nehali turned around in the fetal position and took Sid's hand in hers. When both of their eyes met, she spoke up, "You'll be glad to know that I'm single."

Sid sent a mischievous smile at her, he did doubt her intention since she was looking at him amorously. She slowly crawled on top of him and faced him eye to eye. Both of their hot breaths clashed at each other. Deep in her mind, she felt if she surrender herself to Sid, by that she will make him believe her love for him. While on the other side, Sid found himself to be trapped in this amatory. His eyes caught sight of her cleavage.

Something zipped through his mind like a shock wave, he pressed pause button on his titillated senses and pushed himself free from Nehali to go any further. "I'm sorry, I've to go home."