18 | what a baddie

there will be times when a character will be like "do NOT do this" and then the OC is like

but sometimes it's the dumbest things that they won't follow and it's like dude you should be thrown in the slammer for that!!!

"Whatever you do," Alby warned, "do not eat Frypan's leftovers."

"I won't," I swore.

Alby walked off with a final calculating expression. Once he was out of eyesight, I tore off toward the Kitchens to eat Frypan's leftovers.

please locate your nearest chill

not to mention that most times the "reckless" and "rule-breaker" traits don't even fit the character??? they'll be sweet as pie and then suddenly go on a rampage to break 48381 laws because it's fun. then, they don't get punished.

w h a t

what makes them so special??

i know that we all want our characters to have girl power (if they are a girl) and have them be strong but there are other ways to show that!!! don't always make them ~*Reckless*~ and?? idk sometimes authors try wAY too hard to make them ~*Sassy*~ because Gally will walk past them and then the OC will be like "HEY YOU SHUCK-FACED PIECE OF KLUNK GO BACK TO WHATEVER HELLHOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF"

and all of the comments say "ROASTED" "QUEEN" and you're like ??? what did gally do to deserve this??

this is straying off topic more and more but please don't have your character randomly scream at passerby for fun. it's one thing if someone says something offensive and they fire back but these gladers are just trying to live their lives gosh dang