46 | updated drafts tag that nobody asked for

this is such a waste of a chapter, but you guys seemed to like my last drafts tag, so here i am with another!

i. ACHILLES' HEEL - WELLS JAHA (THE 100)

faceclaim: alisha wainwright

"The people deserve to know, Clarke

"The people deserve to know, Clarke. They deserve to know that their home is dying."

Morrigan Quint's entire life has been spent trying to prove herself to her father. But when he helps discover a fatal flaw in the Ark's mainframe, she figures that the only way to finally get his attention is to reveal it to its citizens.

(wells deserved so much more than what he got! which is why i'm giving him my bby mor)

ii. MEAN GLADERS - THE MAZE RUNNER AU

faceclaims: the maze runner cast

"Winston, you promised not to tell!"

"Hitler promised not to invade Czechoslovakia, Thomas. Welcome to the real world."

Thomas never thought real high school would be this hectic.

(some of you may recognize this from when it was published, but i drafted it because i wanted to focus on my other stories. i'm planning on putting it up again, though!)

iii. CATHECT - VERONICA LODGE (RIVERDALE)

faceclaim: jake t. austin

"Let's split up, gang!"

"What?"

"Well, I decided that since we're basically Mystery, Inc., we may as well act like it."

"Brent, there are only four people in it."

"Who did you think was Scooby?"

In which Brent Alvarez, your signature foster kid, is dragged into a murder mystery whether he likes it or not. And he may even be a suspect.

(i have a prologue and first chapter partially written for this, but i don't know if i'll ever publish it. it also features my faves tyler posey and rowan blanchard as a few of brent's foster siblings! an amazing cast if you ask me)

that's basically it for my new drafts since i published my last tag. hopefully i'll be able to publish them soon!

ALSO GUYS THE TRAILER DROPPED DURING THE COMMERCIALS FOR TEEN WOLF AND AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THE TITLE AND THAT WAS IT BUT N O IT WAS THE FULL TRAILER AND I STARTED SOBBING I'LL MAKE A CHAPTER WITH MY REACTION TO IT