Jeff The Killer

[EDITED]

Requested by KawaiiJennyy
Thank you! Hope you like it.

Your Point of View

As I was walking home to the mansion from a killing spree, I suddenly walked into Jeff in the woods.
"Oh hey Jeff," I said looking at him.
"I need you to fix something.." he dragged me to an old cabin.
He kissed me. I was shocked at first but slowly started to enjoy it. So I kissed back. The kiss slowly turned into a make-out session. I tried the hold in my moan but I couldn't. I moaned in the kiss and Jeff smirked. He took his hoodie and t-shirt off and he took my shirt of too.
He took my bra off. I covered my chest blushing.
"You don't need to hide for me.. you're beautiful" Jeff said slowly. I took my arms away and he started to suck on my nipple while rubbing the other. I moaned. And he did the same to my other breast.
He pressed my back to the wall and we both took our pants off.

I got on my knees and he took his underwear off. I teased him a little bit and licked the tip of his member. He groaned.
"St-top teasing me (Y/N)" he said.
I giggled and started to suck on his member. I went faster every second and he moaned. I knew he was close so I stopped to tease him.
I went up and we kissed again.
He lifted me up and went to the bedroom of the cabin and laid me down on the bed.
He took my panties off and I felt the cold air hit me as he did so. He went down and licked my womanhood and I moaned loudly. After a while, I felt something inside of my stomach and I moaned even more.
He knew I was close so he stopped teasing me this time.
He looked at me.
"Please Jeff.."
"Beg for me" he smirked.
"PLEASE FUCK ME JEFF!" I yelled and he looked at me smirking.
He entered me and slowly started to move. I cried a little bit but he kissed the tears away. I nodded showing him I was ready. He slowly started to get faster and we both moaned loudly.
"FASTER" I moaned and he went faster and harder. I felt something in my stomach again and moaned loudly.
He went faster hitting my g-spot every time and after a while, we both came and we moaned loudly. He laid down beside me and we both panted.
"I love you (Y/N)" he said.
"I love you too" we both fell asleep holding each other tight.

What we didn't know was BEN standing in the doorway with a nosebleed and a camera.
"Now I could watch something every night" he giggled and walked back to the mansion.

Hope you liked my first lemon!
Don't forget to request!
PEACE!