Ben Drowned

[EDITED]

Requested by xXBenDrownedXx18

Enjoy!

I sat in the kitchen eating some food at the mansion. I ate later than everyone cuz I get hungry after them.
As I sit there Ben comes into the kitchen and sits down beside me.
I've had a crush on him a long time but I'm scared to tell him if he doesn't like me back. But he kept staring at me and I got uncomfortable and went into my room after doing my dishes.

After a while, Ben came out of my tv and I jumped of the bed cuz I got scared.
"What the hell Ben?! You scared me!"
He chuckled. He looked at me and pushed me into the bed again. He went on top of me.
"I like you too.," he said.
"How did you-?"
"Jeff"
"Damn it, Jeff"
He kissed me and of course, I kissed back.
He started to take his shirt off.
(Right now he doesn't have his tunic on)
We continued to kiss which turned out to a make out session.
He took my shirt off and bra at the same time and then my pants. He looked at me and I covered myself.
But he just took my hands away and took my panties (-.-) of.
He then took his pants and underwear off.
"You ready?" He asked me.
"I think so..."
"Tell me if it hurts..." he placed his member near my womanhood and slowly started to thrust into me.
It didn't hurt as much as I thought so I didn't cry. He started to get faster and I moaned.
"Faster.." I moaned out and he went faster. He got faster every time and I felt something in my stomach so I moaned even louder. He knew so he went faster and harder on the same spot.
Not long after that, I came and after some seconds he came too.
He laid beside me.
"Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Nah"
"Ooh-"
"Just kidding, of course, I want to be your girlfriend"