Candypop PaRt OnE

[EDITED]
*IN THIS STORY CANDYPOP WILL BE A GUY! BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE IT A GIRL COMMENT SO I COULD DO AN ANOTHER LEMON WITH CANDYPOP AS A GIRL!* ReQuEsTeD bY: -Justalostsoul-
Enjoy!
————————————————————
I lay in bed trying to sleep THROUGH THOSE NOISES!! Or my parents having sex, you could say so too. I feel disgusted. Ew, just ew. I sit up and look around. Nothing to do, so I lay down again and try to sleep. As I soon am about to sleep I hear a noise and NOT MY PARENTS HAVING SEX CUZ I HEAR IT STILL. But like something. I open my eyes and see someone standing besides my bed. I let out a small scream and push my back to the wall.
"Want a balloon?" The guy slowly reaches closer with a purple balloon in his hand.
I take the ballon and he crawls up to me. He looks me straight in the face and kisses me. I panic but something tells me to kiss back, I slowly start to kiss him back and I could feel his smirk into my lips.
I feel his hand travel down my back but I slowly stop them by pressing my back harder to the wall. I could feel him get hurt cuz he bit my lip.
"MmmMmMM!" He only laughs in the kiss and slowly takes down the small shorts I usually sleep in. I shivered. This wasn't something I was used with. He slowly takes my shirt off and my bra too.

Part 2 will come soon, but if you want Candypop to be a girl just comment!