Ben x L.J

[EDITED]
HOLY SHIET?!?!?!??! 12k omg thankyouuuuu guys sooo much i thought i was gonna get like 1 that was myself omgomgomg thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This was requested a long time ago, I'm sorry for not posting this!:) b t w ! in this L.J and Ben has like "normal"/casual"clothes. Like jeans and a t-shirt. NOT their actual outfit. Just so you know.

L.J's perspective
"It's okay.." I mumbled to myself walking down the stairs in the mansion. I've had a crush on someone for a while now, and I just didn't know how to tell him. Yup, it's a guy. I looked around and saw Jeff on the couch with his girlfriend *COUGH* HIS KNIFE *COUGH* and E.J on the other couch watching some Netflix with Sally. I walked into the kitchen and saw Ben there with Toby's waffles in his hands. He put his finger against his mouth and I giggled walking over to the fridge beside the blonde boy. I could feel his eyes on me as I grab the milk container and drink straight from the bottle. I take the bottle from my mouth and wipe away the wet milk on my mouth and cheek and turn around to see Ben still looking at me. I give him a look, and he walks over to me. I place the bottle (damn I changed the name for that damn milk thing to many times XD) and he was soon very close to my face. I felt the urge to kiss him right there, but I don't wanna ruin our friendship either. He soon was even closer to my face and I couldn't control my emotions so I kissed him. He was a little bit shocked at first but soon kissed back and pushed me against the fridge. I tugged on his shirt and he took my hand. 

He stopped kissing me and walked me up to his room. He closed the door and locked it after him and went up to me again. Kissing me for the second time, I didn't know what I was supposed to feel. I loved him, yes and I would love to have a serious relationship with him. But what would the other say? Would they hate us for being homosexual? Would they call us names or be happy that we were together. I was so lost in my thoughts that Ben pulled away and snapped his fingers in my face. 

"You okay?" He asked, smiling nicely looking me straight in the eyes. I looked down at the floor.

"Is this going to be like a one night stand or something? Because I just love you so damn much that even that would hurt me-" I cut myself off, realizing what I just said. I looked at the short man standing right in front of me with a smile on his face.

"Would you believe that my crush actually loves me back?" He said looking at me. "This isn't like a one night stand, if you're not ready then we can do it later. I love you and I want our first time to be special." 

"Fuck it.." I said with a smile on my face kissing him once again, I was happy that he liked me back, and I didn't think about the stuff after this. I want to enjoy the first time with Ben. 

I took off his green shirt, still kissing him when he tried taking off mine. Which didn't go so well. I pulled away and took it off myself. I kiss him again, slightly licking his lip asking for permission. He smirked into the kiss and didn't open his mouth. I giggled a little and put my hand on his crotch and rubbed slightly. I could tell that he tried not to moan but failed miserably and I took it as a chance to slip my tongue in his mouth. 

He suddenly took control and pushed me to the bed. Went over me and started to take off my belt. I took my hand on his back and made the kiss/make out session even more rough than it already was. Soon enough my pants were off, same with Ben and he teasingly took off my boxers slowly. When he was done teasing me, he threw my boxers to the other side of the room. Ben took my now hard shaft and placed his lips on the top. Making me shiver of pleasure.  He started to move his hand up and down, slowly. Teasing me, he placed his tongue and rolled it around the tip before placing it in his mouth. He started to bob his head slowly making me moan. He went faster hearing my moans.

"O-oh I'm g-gonna cu-m!" I said between moans and he stopped, smirking at me. He took off his boxers placing my shaft to his ass and sat down, he started to slowly jump up and down. Soon enough I took control and turned him with his back against me. I thrust into his ass, stroking his shaft fast at the same time, making him a moaning mess. This went on until we both came.

"T-that was amazing," Ben said looking at me. I nodded back and went to take my clothes on. Ben did the same and when we opened the door we saw all the creepypastas standing on the outside smirking. I looked at Ben and sighed. We were gonna live like hell for the next like 9 weeks...