PART 40 SPECIAL LEMON

[EDITED]
Disclaimer before reading. They're over the age of 16, not their actual age. I'm not gonna do child porn. If I write about a creepypasta that is "underage" THEY'RE NOT underage in my story. Thanks :) AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT'S CHILDPORN, IN SWEDEN (WHERE I LIVE) YOU'RE ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX AT AGE 15+! 

I jump out of my tv after my second kill today, it was almost a normal day at the mansion. Boring and warm, just that everyone was out on a mission except for me, Sally and Trenderman. I walked down to get some juice so I drink while I played video games. I grabbed the juice bottle and went into the living room when I heard weird noises... Almost as moans. I walk as quietly I could into the living room and stand where I could see the couch a little bit, but if you were on the couch you can barely see me. I see Sally laying on the couch, I get curious about what she was doing and went into the kitchen. I jumped into my phone and went over to the tv, looking out seeing Sally perfectly. 

"Oh B-Ben" She moaned out and I smirked, knowing exactly what to do. I went back to the kitchen through my phone and looked at the juice. I took it and walked into the living room.

"Oh SHIT! I'm sorry!" I said covering my eyes continuing with my act. She let out a small yelp before she covered herself up with the nearest pillow. She drops her purple vibrator on the floor and when she tried to reach it I took it before she could. I smirk and walk over to the brunette girl. I kiss her softly on the lips before she reaches her hand down my crotch, rubbing it slowly and teasingly. I smirk and take off my pants before making her lay on her back on the couch. I crawl over her and kiss her again, I lick her lip a little bit, asking for permission. She opens her mouth and I stick my tongue, exploring every area of her mouth before grabbing her hand pulling her up. I sit down on the couch.

"On your knees," I say and Sally goes down on her knees, perfect length to my crotch. I pull off my boxers and Sally takes my shaft in her hand, making her hand go up and down. I arch my back and let my head roll around from the pleasure. She places her lips on the top, circling it with her tongue. She soon enough starts to bob her head up and down making me groan. I felt that I was about to come, so I took her head up. I stand up and grabs Sally making her also stand up. We switch places and I put her legs on my shoulders. I slowly make a long lick against her walls, making her moan. I stick one finger in, pumping in and out while I rub her clit slowly teasing her. I add one finger making her moaning even more.

"I'm a-almost there!" She moaned and I stop, smirking at her before grabbing her legs, switching her from sitting position to laying down. I put my shaft against her womanhood looking up at her, she nods and I put it in. Slowly moving in and out. She moans and grabs my back, pushing me more in her. I groan and goes faster making Sally moan as well. By the look at her face, I go faster and faster while she moans louder every time. I hit one spot, making her go crazy. So I abused the spot until she came. I sit down making her riding me. She jumps up and down, placing her soft lips against mine. Kissing me while she bounces on me. I moan into the kiss and could feel that I was close, and Sally too for the second time. She bounces faster making us both moaning. She gets tired of jumping up and down so I make her back face me and thrust into her. I felt that I was close and went faster and faster, making Sally a moaning mess for the second time before cumming. We both let out a long and loud moan before kissing each other.

"What a nice show," Jeff says with his phone in his hands, with the rest of the crew behind him. We cover up and run up to my room.

"Second round?" I ask, she smirks and nods.

I wake up realizing it was just a wet dream, I sigh before I see Sally standing in the doorway smirking.

"Wet dream, huh?" She walks over to my bed, placing her hand on my erect crotch. She climbs on my lap and kisses me. Of course, I kiss her back, stroking my hand up and down her leg. She removes the blanket that I had over my crotch. She pulls down my boxers half down my legs putting my shaft in between her legs. 

She bounces down, the pleasure hits me and I moan into the kiss. She bounces up and down, moaning while rubbing her clit really fast. She made me hit her g-spot perfectly and when she moaned even louder and faster. I knew I had to take control. I place my hand on her hips and switches places with her, thrusting into her making her a moaning mess. I felt that I was close, and knew she was too. So I went harder and faster till we both came. My warm seeds and her liquids mixing together. I lay down beside her looking up at the roof. 

"That was nice," She said, smiling. 

"Yup"