Nathan The Nobody

[EDITED]
Writing this in school XD (Jeez) OMG MY FRIEND GOT A TEXT A 18-YEAR-OLD GUY SENT AND HE SAID 'I'LL SEE YOU RIDE IN 4 YEARS' WTF!!

Nathan The Nobody, he was my favorite Creepypasta. His story was both sad, scary and relatable. I had a twin sister, which means my family had two girls as twins and his a girl and a boy. Well, my eyes had two different colors. Mine was both blue and brown. One night as I sat in my room I heard whispers. I got a little bit freaked out since I was reading Jeff The Killer at the same time the whispers started.

"What you doin'" Someone said. I confused looked around the room, it ended up with me not seeing anyone there. I small chuckle echoed through the room as a tall man walked out. I recognized the man directly. His long black hair, black clothing and a black cloth over his mouth and nose. I looked at him shocked, knowing that it was, in fact, my favorite creepypasta. My mouth was open in shock and he chuckled and walked closer to my bed. I looked at him when he sat down next to me on my bed.

"Reading Jeff The Killer on creepypasta.com..." I said quietly and he chuckled.

"Oh man, he is a wannabe joker" He laughed, and I nervously tagged along. Hoping not to be murdered. He placed his hand on mine after his little laugh attack and I flinched. He grabbed my hand and dragged me up from the bed; my computer fell to the floor and broke in half. He pushed me to the wall and roughly kissed me. I was shocked at first but went along in the kiss, that soon turned out to a rough make out session.

"(Y/N)! What is going on?" My mom yelled. When she was about to open the door I pushed Nathan behind the door so she wouldn't see him. If she knew I had a boy in my room, I would be dead. "Is there someone else in here?" She asks.

"N-no, mom! I'm gonna take a shower now so get out!" I said and smiled, she smiled back and closed the door. I grabbed Nathan's hand and dragged him into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and started to kiss Nathan again. He smirked into the kiss and lifted me up, placing me on the corner and took my shirt off. Since it was Saturday, I wasn't wearing a bra..

He took off the rest of our clothing and pressed the D (XD IM LAUGHING AT MYSELF RIGHT NOW SEND HELP)) into me. And it felt so goood. I moaned and he smirked. He went harder so I moaned louder.
"Are you okay sweetie?" I heard my mom say from outside the door.
"Y-yeah!" I tried not to moan while talking to my MOM when Nathan thrust into me. 
"Okay, darling..." she said clearly knowing something was going on. I kissed Nathan as he was thrusting into me like the madman he was. And we soon both came.
"Well let's take a shower now" I giggled and we went into the shower. After a while, I heard that someone was trying to get into the bathroom.
"Sweetheart? (Y/N)?" I heard my mom say, and she was clearly in the room.
"Yeah? I opened the shower curtain a little bit and stuck my head out.
"I could see that she was relieved seeing I was fine.
"Just wanted to borrow your hairspray, if I'm allowed?" She smiled and I nodded. She soon walked out and I turned my head to Nathan.
"Next time, make sure you come when she's out.." I said giggling.