SECRET LEMON + FACE REVEAL

[EDITED]
New story up for all you Ben lovers ;)

I sat in the kitchen of the mansion eating cereal when my crush walks in. I've had a crush on him since he moved into the mansion.

Yep, I'm SlenderMan's daughter. He is not my real father but he found me in the woods when I was a little baby, so I've known him almost my whole life. At least as long as I remember. Most people get angry when their parents tell them they're adopted when they're older, but I was actually happy. Think about it. THE SlenderMan decided to take care of me like he kills children!

I'm not to upset about the murder thing, living with killers is like living with normal people, just that you know you're hiding with them. I didn't think about it too much, they were actually nice here. My best friend is Laughing Jack or more known as L.J. He was one of the first to move into the mansion. Except my three uncles, Sexual Offenderman, Splendorman, and Trendorman. I played mostly with Splender when I was little, Trender made my clothes and I was actually hid from Offender. When I got older I met him for the first time, of course, he tried things but I was with Splendor so I was okay.
Well, let's go back to today...

"Hey," He said. I looked totally normal on the outside but in the inside. Man, I was freaking out!
"Hi," I said, still eating my chocolate flavored cereal. I couldn't tell if he liked me back, but he probably likes Nina. Even though she's obsessed with Jeff. But let's face it, in the mansion right now, only 4 girls lived here. But Sally had a girlfriend. (friendly reminder she's still 16 (; )
I didn't really know if Jane had a girlfriend/boyfriend but I was sure Nina didn't since Jeff was her prince.

He sat down next to me and we started watching YouTube together, it was super awkward but I could live with it.
"Hey (y/n)?" He said.
"Yeah?"
"I like you... or I love you"
"I love you too Jason," I said and he leaned in, I started too and we soon kissed. I had waited for this moment in weeks or months I don't remember.

"Let's take this up to my room.." Jason said sexually and lifted me up putting my legs around his waist and walked up the stairs to a bloodred door. He opened the door with his feet and shut it the same way after we were inside. He locked the door (With his hands of course) and put me down on the bed crawling over me. He went down and started to kiss me. I kissed him back, still with my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He took off his shirt and kissed me again. He took off my shirt after a while and my bra.
Soon we heard a big slam and we looked behind us.
"Hey Jason the door was locked so I couldn't get in but do you want waf-OH SHIT IM SORRY!!" Ben covered his eyes and jumped back into the tv. We were shocked at first but just continued where we left it. He sat up and put me on his lap. He soon took my shorts off and his pants, leaving us only with panties (😂😂)
"Are you sure about this?" He asked.
"Yes, I am," I said looking into his eyes.
"Okay well let's go somewhere they wouldn't notice us.." He said clearly thinking where we should go.
"Maybe the shower?" I asked and he nodded. We took our underwear off and went into the hot steamy shower. He pressed me to the wall and kissed me passionately. I jumped up on him and put my legs around his waist. He pushed his dick into me and I moaned into the kiss. He went harder and I literally exploded with pleasure. I tried not to moan too loud since we weren't alone in the house but I just couldn't, it felt so nice. He soon took me down and put me so my ass was against him and pushed himself into me once again. I moaned and pressed both hands against the wall as he went harder and faster; soon enough he was going inhuman speed and I felt him hit my g-spot.
"R-right there!" I yelled and moaned at the same time as he thrust and abused the spot even more till we both came.
"That was a-amazing," I said and he agreed, kissing me one last time before we took a warm shower together.

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT FOR THIS ONE, SCHOOL HAS BEEN SHIT AND YEAH. Well as I promised in the title of the chapter I am going to do a face reveal for the late chapter uploading.
JUST A QUICK WARNING. I look like Shrek. Or no sorry trash. I hate how I look and I'm just ugly af.
Well here is trash everyone:

EW FUCK GO BACK!!!!! 😤🤮🤮🤮🤮