Laughing Jack | Halloween

[EDITED]

I walked down the road trick or treating with my little sister that was dressed as Sally Williams. She loved her story.
I was dressed as a female Laughing Jack and I was proud over myself that I actually did this all by myself. I looked around to see if I saw another house when I saw a shadow. I got a little bit scared and told my sister that maybe we should go home.

When I was home I put my little sister to bed and went out again to see what that shadow was.
When I walked down the street, still in my costume I heard a noise behind me.
I looked back but I didn't see anything so I continued to walk when I suddenly got tackled down.
"AH!" I yelled and felt someone hold me down.
"Shhh don't make a noise.."
I suddenly felt the weight of a human go away and I heard that two persons were fighting. I looked back to see Laughing Jack and Jeff The Killer fight.
Wait What!?
I looked at the two fighting creepypastas with a shocked face. This isn't real...
"Actually it is real (Y/N)" Laughing Jack said.
"Holy mother of god..." I looked at them.
"Yea yea whatever I'm going, see ya later bitch.." Jeff said and pointed at L.J.
L.J took me and dragged me to a house.
When we walked in he pushed me to the wall and started to kiss me.
This was a shock cuz I didn't know that he would to that but I went with the flow and kissed back.
I was still in my costume so it was a little bit awkward but I guess he didn't care.
He slowly took my pants and his off. The kiss slowly started to be a make-out session and we both had to "let" go so we could take our shirts off.
When we just stood there in our underwear he lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom.
As he slowly took off his boxers I took my panties (lol) off.
He slowly started to enter me and I was nervous that it was gonna hurt.
"Sshhh it's not gonna hurt I promise.. say when I can start," L.J said.
After a minute a nodded and he slowly started to thrust into me.
Some tears came but L.J kissed them away and got a little bit faster.
After a while, I started feeling pleasure Instead of pain and I moaned.
When I moaned again L.J went faster and soon enough you could just hear moans.
As he got faster we both moaned louder.
Suddenly I felt something in my stomach and I moaned even louder.
L.J started to thrust faster and harder and we both came. He laid down beside me panting.
"G'night"
"G'night"
Soon we both fell asleep.

What we didn't know was that Jeff heard everything and he went to tell the whole mansion so when L.J got home everyone looked at him for the rest of the month.