Jane X female [UPDATED]

Hey!!
So, this is an old chapter, but I wanted to change it anyway. It was brought to my attention long ago that Jane is a Lesbian, a cannon Lesbian. And I realized how insensitive I had been when this fact was first brought to me. I have since grown, and decided to change that. I have edited the right information into this chapter, and removed my Jane x Male chapter as well.

And if you are a Lesbian, I am so sorry that I didn't care to get the right information into this chapter. It was never my meaning to hurt anyone! You have every right to be mad and not forgive me!

And if you are not a Lesbian, do not do as I did at first, and listen to their voices. They definitely knows best when it comes to their sexuality <3

I love y'all <3

(I will also, definitely, make an updated one when I can)
-------

I ran. I ran as fast as I could from that guy I saw. I couldn't see his face, but his blood-stained white hoodie told me it all. Jeff The Killer, to be honest, I hated him. My favorite was Jane and he killed her family!

As I came to my door I looked back to see if he was there, he wasn't but I saw someone, with black clothing.. I shrugged and closed the door. When I turned around I saw her.. Jane The Killer.

"I don't do this often, but follow me. Jeff is on his way." She said and pushed me into the toilet. She locked the door and took off her mask. People described her as ugly, but hell no! She was gorgeous! She pushed me to the wall and kissed me. I was shocked, I didn't know she liked girls.

"You like girls... right?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I'm bisexual.." I said and she smiled. She told me that she was a Lesbian.

This time I kissed her first and she kissed back. I started to unbutton my shirt and she took off her dress. When we were both in just underwear, I took her bra off and started to massage her boobs. She moaned and I took off my bra letting her do the same with me. She started to rub my womanhood (lol) and I moaned. She took my panties off and pushes me down so I sit on the toilet. She pushed two fingers in and I moaned. She continued and soon I came on her fingers, she licked her fingers and took her panties off and started to rub herself against me. We both moaned long and loud till we both came. I stood up and looked through a box I had in my bathroom to find a pink dildo. I giggled and slowly pushed it into Jane. She moaned and I went faster and she moaned even louder every time. When she came I sucked it off the dildo and we both got dressed.

"Bye for now.." She winked at me and climbed out the window and I smiled walking out laying down in my bed falling asleep, dreaming about her...

The same time with Jeff...

I had finally found a new victim and I chuckled when I saw her run for her life. After a while, I walked into her unlocked house.
"Stupid bitch.." I said to myself and walked around the first floor, finding no one. I walk up the stairs and hear.. moans? I walk closer to the bathroom door and hear her and another girl moan... I look through the keyhole she had on her bathroom door to see JANE? I was choked, and I decided to leave them alone.