Jeff The Killer part 2

[EDITED]
Since the "moment" Jeff and I had a month ago we both surprisingly fell deeply in love with each other. Though, no one knew. They would never think we would fall in love with each other or even that Jeff could love someone except himself and his knife. We would sometimes instead of killing sneak to that cabin and be together since we couldn't at the mansion. Tonight was one of those nights
"Okay babe, I've waited forever now!"
"Jeff it has been 13 hours!"
"Yeah! FOREVER!!"
"Okay.."
He pushes me to the wall and kiss my neck, I hold in my moan just to tease him and it works pretty well since he growled. He takes my shirt and pants/skirt off and throws them at the floor, angrily. We kiss again and he takes his clothes off. We kiss or more make out and I take my underwear off and Jeff does too and after he was done taking his underwear off I jump up on Jeff and put my legs around his waist. He pushes my back to the wall again and thrust into me several times. We both moan and he keeps thrusting.
"Ugh!" He yells and goes faster, while I moan even louder and faster. We both almost yell when we came and Jeff drops me down back on my feet. I go down on my knees and take his d1ck in my mouth and goes back and forth with my head. I could hear Jeff moan quietly and I go faster and faster. But almost before he came we hear someone outside. We panic and take our clothes and run into the closet and lock it. We hear someone open the door and sit down on the couch. I go down on my knees and finish my business so he cums and we take our clothes on. We look up to see a window, so Jeff helps me up so I come out and I help Jeff from the top and we run back to the mansion. We look at each other and kiss one last time before jumping through our windows and goes to sleep. What a rough night.