Hoodie

[EDITED]
Requested by: Blobfish666
Hope you like it!

Hoodies Point of view (first of the guys pov x3)
I sat in the kitchen of the mansion eating my cheesecake with Masky I saw (Y/N) walk in.
I've had a crush on her since she came here, I don't know why but she is really beautiful!
She smiled at me and I waved back. She couldn't see my face so I waved and smiled.
The only person that knows my crush on her is Jeff. Yea maybe not the best choice people think but he is very good at not telling people secrets or even talk that much.
He is a really good friend, but no one knows that because he wanted our friendship to be a
little secret.

I stood up walking up to the sink with my empty plate and started to wash it.
I looked back at the fridge to see (Y/N) stand there looking for food.
She is really beautiful! How?
I walked up to my room and sat down. My door suddenly opened and it was (Y/N).
I looked at her and she smiled. She closed the door and locked it. She went to me and sat on my lap.
"Hi Brian," she said my real name, it was kind of hot. She slowly took my hoodie off.
Now I was just in pants. She slowly started to kiss me. And I kissed back, it was my first kiss though, I haven't really met girls so much.
She started to unzip my pants and I felt her touch on the outside of my underwear.
"Stand up please and take off your pants," she said looking at me. I slowly stood up and took the pants off. She pushed me to the bed and started to take my underwear down.
I was kind of nervous.
She started to suck on my member and damn she was good I moaned and she smirked while sucking me. She slowly took her pants and panties down and sat on my member slowly jumping up and down.
We both moaned and I slowly took over.
I pushed her to the bed and thrust into her and she moaned loudly.
She moaned super loud this time so I started to go faster cuz I knew she was close.
Soon after that, she came and I came after that.
"That felt so good.." she said.
"I know right," I said and laid down next to her.