FIFTY-TWO ➳ SOULS OF THE DEPARTED

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
SOULS OF THE DEPARTED
╚═════ ═════╝

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Teresa snapped, her red eyes staring at Emma in shock

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Teresa snapped, her red eyes staring at Emma in shock. "You want to actually go to hell?"

"The underworld," Emma corrected, causing her to roll her eyes.

"That's quite a distinction," David murmured.

"I'm getting him back. This isn't fair to Killian. Gold tricked him. Everything he gave up was based on a lie."

"Emma, you know how this works. It's a one-for-one trade. To get him back, someone else will have to die."

"And you just got back from being the Dark One," Henry said. "You can't give in to darkness again."

Emma's eyes softened as she stared at her son. "I won't. I'm giving in to love. I'm doing this right. I learned my lesson. I'm taking a page out of your book. You two share a heart. So will we."

"It could work," Regina said.

"It will work," Emma insisted.

"Uh, forgive me if I'm missing the obvious, but, um, how does one get to the underworld?"

With her arms crossed over her chest, Teresa leaned toward Henry and whispered, "This is insane."

"I couldn't agree with you more," he whispered back.

"Do it," Emma commanded, her eyes resting on Gold.

Gold sighed before turning and cutting his hand on the Dark One dagger. "Are you sure about this?"

"Do it."

Gold nodded at the blonde before turning to the water and letting his blood mix in. Almost instantly, a thick fog rolled in and the Charon appeared on the boat.

An invisible wall way appeared in water, which Emma didn't hesiate to start walking on.

Teresa heaved a sigh, knowing that this trip was going to be a disater. She walked ahead of Henry and behind Snow, as she follow Emma toward the boat. The entire time, her heart was pounding.

I'm actually going to hell, I'm out of my damn mind...

When she reached the the boat, David turned and held out his hand for her, which she accepted. Teresa down in the back of the boat, furthest away from the dark cloaked Charon. Henry stepped onto the boat, instantly claiming the empty space next to her with a nervous smile. He took her hand, the gesture always causing a wave of calmness to wash over them.

Regina and Robin were the last to step onto the boat, taking the seats in front of Henry and Teresa. Regina gave her son a smile before the boat began to leave Storybrooke and softly slow down the lake into the thick fog.