Synopsis

Synopsis:

Grace is a physics student from London who moves to Wales for university. She meets Arthur, who she recognises from her class. She doesn't know when they begin their friendship that he is actually a prince, who is far down the line of succession.

There are a lot of obstacles to overcome with this revelation, and it doesn't help that Grace, being a black woman, isn't exactly the prime example of a British princess.

Arthur and Grace just want to be together but first must deal with a few minor set backs...

Things to note:

This book is, ironically, not influenced by a certain real life interracial royal couple, haha (most british people don't really care about the royals unless it's national holiday lol). The parallel's present are pretty much a testament to how easy it is to predict the reception towards a couple like that (royalty with a POC). So, despite clear comparisons,  this book and storyline is entirely fictional.

As a writing tool, a lot of the characters are inspired by myself and people I know, but are not real characters.
The book is set in Wales, at an unspecified university. As the story takes place in the United Kingdom, it will be written according to that, so hopefully everything makes sense. If not, don't hesitate to leave a comment or drop me a message :)

Because of the book's setting, a lot of the attitudes are based on British society. This means talking about race from a British perspective, which is often very different to the US. So, some of the ideas and attitudes spoken about may seem frustrating at times.

Though Arthur's character and family is based on the British royal family, I will be playing fast and loose with the rules. This will be an embellished portrayal of them. The universe in which these characters live in, while similar to real life, is entirely fictional.

Please enjoy this book, and leave comments and votes <3

Love Serena x