35 | sesso

Myra

It all happened in a flash of moment, one second I was denying all my feelings for Bane and the other second, I was thrown across the table, ready to be fucked. My cunt was dripping wet and I was sure that he could smell my female arousal from a distance.

"Wait," I paused, and moved my head away from his lips, "I want to know one thing,"

"What?" He growled, angrily. Someone wasn't in the mood to be disturbed at all. I could feel his heat surging through his body and settling into mine. When I didn't say anything, he claimed my lips again, this time, biting and digging his fingers into my cheeks.

"Mm...wait," I stopped him again.

"What? God. What the fuck do you want?"

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"Talk to me nicely," I said, pushing him away from me. If Bane was going to be rude then I didn't want to do anything at all with him.

"Oh please," he rolled his eyes.

"Is Cedric alive?" I asked, wanting to know whether he survived Bane's wrath or not. It wasn't his fault. He didn't even know that I was Bane's mate. He thought my mate had died long ago and I was a lone, mateless female.

Bane growled again, his chest throbbing against my palms, "Why the fuck do you care? He's alive or not, that's my problem."

"Tell me, or I won't let you fuck me." I said, trying to ignore the way his erect cock was pressed against my stomach. Even if I didn't want it, I couldn't do anything. I came to far and now, I had to be taken.

"Yes, he's alive."

"Goo—" Before I could complete, Bane ripped my tight jeans apart and pulled them down, revealing the lacy underwear I was wearing. He grabbed the back of my head and dominated my mouth with his kisses that were never ending. I didn't want to be fucked over a table but it wasn't like I had any other option so I went with it.

I huffed in frustration as he pulled away and went down to my neck, kissing and licking my sweet spot where I was supposed to be marked. His thumb caressed the skin just above my breast and I wanted that thumb to be in different places, like between my legs.

A wave of heat washed over me and I flipped around, pushing Bane under me, "You're not going to mark me," I growled, knowing his evil intentions.

"I didn't even try," he shrugged, his fingers racing down my stomach freely.

Once I was sure, I removed my shirt through my head and discarded it, that wasn't going to be needed anytime soon. My all desires of being on the top were crushed when when Bane took control, slamming me on the table and getting on the top.

"Are you fucking me or killing me?" I asked as an ache went through my back where Roger had clawed me earlier. The pain was almost gone, replaced with a longing but if Bane continued with slamming me aggressively everywhere, I was sure that wounds would open up.

Bane crept closer to my lips, "I can do both if you want," he whispered.

"Please, be gentle." I said, my breath coming out hot and ragged.

"You and I both know that those butterflies in your stomach liked to be fucked rough or they won't be satisfied," His hand went inside my underwear and the tip of his fingers slowly circled at the opening of my pussy.