42 | fanculo

Myra

My bare back brushed against the soft duvets as I curled my legs around Bane's waist. He wrapped a hand around my neck, his lips met with my ears and he whispered, "I miss being in between your legs,"

I believed it was yesterday when he had fucked me—there was no missing, he was just horny, so infatuated that he wanted me to shift so I could be naked and then he could proceed with taking me.

"Then, don't make me wait." I murmured, our lips colliding again. I got over his lap and his cock between my legs got me shaking with excitement. "Just mark me already,"

The only problem between us was over, I wasn't a rogue anymore, allowing Bane to mark me whenever he wanted too. Or so I thought.

Bane's hand slid to my back, he clenched hard on my flesh and then released. He shifted underneath me, adjusting his boner that poked through his pants, it was the only fabric separating him from pounding into me. I hated his teasing but at the same time, it turned me on, made me soaking wet and ready.

"Mhm, yes." I moaned, shutting my eyes and enjoy every second of his mouth where it needed to be—on my body. His tongue went in a slow circle around my swollen nipple before he began nibbling and biting it.

When he drew his mouth away from my breast, he lifted his head and said, "Go lie down and spread your legs so I can fuck you." His voice was rough when he spoke, just the way I liked it. I wanted him to show no mercy whenever we were on bed.

I laid back down and he covered my heated body with his own, branding itself on me. Fire raced through me as he grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock that bulged out of his pants as soon as he unzipped them. I gripped it firmly, enjoying it grow in my grip. I was a little anxious to take it back inside my pussy, it had been a day now and I was still sore from our previous fucking session.

"Oh, Myra," He panted my name as I played with cock, "How will I ever stop fucking you?"

His hand over to my clit, fondling and teasing it as the other one stayed wrapped around my breast. He trailed a finger down my wetness and when he bought his finger back up, it glistened.

"Well, well, well, isn't someone desperate." He licked my wetness through his finger and tasted me. I agreed to whatever he said, I was damn desperate—to get fucked and marked again, hoping this time it would work.

I wanted to bear his mark on my body.

Bane tugged my hand away for a moment, undid his shirt and threw it aside before sliding the belt off his pants. I shuddered in fear as he bought the belt up to me. God. I didn't even do anything this time.

His arousal rested over my stomach as he hovered over me, he placed the belt over my mouth and my tongue lashed out to taste the leather. He moved is aside and stroked it over the sensitive flesh just underneath my breasts.

I winced with the sudden blood rush, "What was that for?"

"Just for fun, letting you know that if you do something wrong, I will punish you." He explained before striking the belt away from my body.

"I might just do everything wrong then," I replied, and then heard him growl. There were so many other things I wanted him to do than just fuck.

Bane wrapped his hands over my legs, his finger digging in my skin as he pulled me closer towards his cock. Without a warning, he pushed himself inside me, roughly, tearing and spreading my tightness to an extent I couldn't bear.

I howled with pleasure, and sank into the sheets while trying to catch my quickening breath. Heat rushed to my core as he pressed harder into me, filling me up till the edge. My body jerked as he pinched my nipples. The sound of male pleasure bounced off the bedroom walls as he increased his pace, getting rougher and rougher with every stroke.

I refrained myself from screaming, not wanting to grab attention of every male in the packhouse. His hands went underneath my head and he yanked a fistful of my hair.

"Tell me you're mine?" He asked, growling.

"Yes," I breathed, "I'm yours,"

I jolted against his thick cock each time he thrusted inside me. Waves of pleasure washed through me and I lost count of how many times I had came already. There was no restriction this time.

"Look in my eyes when I make you cum," Bane demanded, tugging on my hair and hitting his palm over my breast.

I looked at his golden eyes, my teeth biting my lips and my toes curled. The delight was too much. He sounded feral against my ears, his mouth close to attacking my neck. Arching my hips, I met with his thrust and with a low rumble of pleasure, I came again, squirting all over the sheets.

He plunged back into my wet heat and my pussy tightened around his shaft that stretched me. His relentless shaft rammed into me—deep and steady.

Bane forced himself to slow down as he fought against the rush that built inside him. He had to cum any second now and I knew it. Pleasing him was almost impossible, I had to go through three different types of orgasms before he ever came.

A growl vibrated off his chest as his pulsing cock gushed inside me like a storm.

After he was done unleashing his love inside me, I tried to get up from the bed but he threw me back down. "We are not done yet," he said, reminding me that he had to still mark me. With all the pleasure going through me, I almost forgot.

A gruesome feeling washed over me and I got up straight, "Wait, something is wrong." I said to Bane who stepped back after looking at my frown.

I pressed my hand over my stomach and fought against the urge to puke. In a flash, I threw the sheets aside and got off the bed to only puke on the floor. I wiped away my mouth and found blood at the back of my hands.

"I'm a still a rogue," I whispered, trembling. What was happening? Why was my body denying everything that Bane did except for sex? "Something is wrong," I got off the floor and glanced over at Bane who was disorientated with what I had just done over his bedroom floor.

I jumped and grabbed whatever was beside me when the door bursted open and a man walked inside.

"Marcus, knock, fuck, knock!" Bane shouted at him. The man immediately closed his eyes and look away from both of us. "Yes, turn around and stay like that until we are done." He added, throwing my clothes at me and wearing his own shirt.

"I'm sorry, Alpha but it was something serious. The Alpha outside the borders of the city has just attacked two of our packmates," Marcus explained, his eyes still closed.

I quickly buttoned up my shirt as panic whipped inside me, taking over my thoughts.

Bane stepped off the bed and walked over to him, "What do you mean by attack?"

"By attack, I mean that he wants to enter the city with or without your approval," he replied, his voice shaking.

Hugh wanted to enter the city so he could come and take me. The only thing that was stopping him were the wolves at the borders that belonged to Bane's pack. If he started killing them, then no one could stop him to come inside and get me.

"You mean, he's declaring war?"

"Yes, my Alpha."

My heart stopped.

Somebody gonna die. 

Read the full book on patreon quicker; www.patreon.com/miakerr