📚 ~ 5️⃣7️⃣

' I got a nga that come from the streets That's my lil' baby, you know he a beast I know he gon' do whatever for me Just like some money he keep it a G I wanna give you the title (oh yeah) I study your body like it was a final I like the way that you lean in your chair Boy you look good in whatever you wear' 1/27/2021

Omniscient
Chicago Illinois ty'ke house 📍

Ty'ke  panted pulling out of her rolling over laying down. She looked at him and chuckled laying her head on his chest. Rubbing his hand da through her hair both of their eyes closed.

" can we talk?" The silence was broken and a tension was now around them instead of the comfortable silence. She bit her lip hoping this wasn't just a one time thing cause she wanted more and ty'ke didn't know if he was ready.

" everyone knows you not supposed to say that after you fuck someone" he said gently moving her off standing up.

" can you put your dick up please so I can actually talk to you?" She huffed
He also huffed pulling up a pair of briefs on before signaling for her to talk.

" I want you" she admitted

" you broke up with me sakiyah" he shook his head.

" I know I know but." She started to explain but he cut her off.
" ain't no buts you don't trust me and how we supposed to be together let alone have a family if you can't trust me"

" I DO TRUST YOU" Ky exclaimed standing up wrapping the sheet around her.

( not like he ain't seen the goodies already bitch🤷🏽‍♀️ Maria)

" if you did you wouldn't always question me, you wouldn't look through my phone when I go wash my ass. Like I said. you. Don't. Trust. Me." He chuckles bitterly

" I'm not used to this" he shook his head

" don't try that shirt with me Sakiya"
" TRY WHAT?? SHIT TY'KE IM NOT, IVE NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP. I ONLY HAD MY FATHER UP UNTIL I WAS NINE THEN I WAS BASICALLY RAISING MYSELF CAUSE I COULD DEPEND ON NOBODY"

" WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN MEEKA?? I WAS RAISING AMOURA AT 15 AND I TOOK CARE OF MY MAMA. I DIDNT HAVE A FATHER IN THE HOUSEHOLD. I STILL KNOW HOW TO TRUST YOU AND TREAT YOU RIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU." They were both screaming at eachother nothing was getting resolved.

" look we can't be together if you can't trust me. We ain't gonna get nowhere. " sakiyah nodded walking towards him. Standing in front of her she moved her face so she could get him to look at her but he turned his head the other way.

She grabbed his beard forcing him to look at her; ty'ke wouldn't be ty'ke if he wasn't stubborn so he closed his eyes making her huff.

" stop being childish" she demanded
" I'm not being childish I'm a grown man" he scoffed his eyes still closed

" so open to damn eyes before I smack the shit outta you" she threatend

" you to violent for me I don't think I want nor need this type of stress in my life" he muttered opening his eyes.

" ouuu I hope my babies have yo eyes" she gushed looking at them.

" they our babies it takes two people to bump uglies" he smirked
" you the only thing that's ugly"
" I'm not ugly" he defended his nose turned up.

" yeah you kinda are" she nodded massaging his now full beard.

" well you want my ugly ass" ty'ke said putting his hands on her collar bone making her giggle.