📚 ~ 4️⃣0️⃣

| your smile makes it all worth it, it makes the pain ease , it makes my heart feel less lonely, it makes me give you all the love I could never give to myself. Your smile is the reason I'll never give up. |~ S.R.A
10/16/2020

                               Omniscient
                          Chicago Illinois📍

" that's not fair yo ass cheated!" Ty'ke argued
Sakiya laughed grabbing his hand which he snatched back to be petty. Sakiya had beat him in go kart racing while he won almost everything else.

They were having fun turning their first date into a competition since they were both so competitive.

" you serious?" She smiled even though she was wondering if he was really mad he lost. He wasn't mad but he also loved to fuck with her; her attitude turned him on.

" shut up" he said looking away from her.
" aweee papa" she smiled standing on her tippy toes wrapping her arms around his neck jumping a little to kiss all over his face.

He wanted to smile but his it under a mug but it was faltering.

" you know you want to smile" she said kissing his cheeks as she squished them together with her small nails.

" one" he mumbled.
" two" ky replied making him mug her

" gimme one"
" gimme got shot, thrown off a moving train and ran over by a semi truck. Try again"

Content; is the only word that could describe how these two once broken people felt. They helped heal eachother, mentally, emotionally. They saved eachother in certain ways that they didn't even know about.

The small things such as remembering his favorite food, giving him hugs, cuddles and asking if he's ok. For him it would be the small compliments, the good mornings or the look of admiration that helped ky get through the day.

The small things is what helps them maintain a strong unbreakable bond.
Truly loving another person is to accept the work of loving them is worth the pain of losing them.

" mamas" he huffed. She jumped up wrapping her arms around his torso taking him by surprise but he still caught her.

" yes baby?" She smirked kissing the corner of his lips and nose.
" gimme a kiss" he squeezed her butt hard making her wince a little.

" you say you want some candy??" She squeezed his cheeks one more time before wrapping her arms around his neck.
" no"
" you say you want to leave and go home??"
"No"
" you say you want your dick sucked??"
" n-yesssir i can get sucky sucky bae?" He asked as he rubbed his thumbs against her jeans.

" yeah no" she said making him smack his lips.
" fuck off gimme a kiss"

" Muah"
" muah"
"Muah,muah"

" what you wanna do next?"
" can we go home and watch movies??"
" yeah" he liked the fact that she considered his home her home.
They were eachothers home.

" with poota and my son ??" This made tankas smile widen.

" not tonight beybeh" he told her making her nod. Kissing his lips one last time she slide down his torso before hopping on her feet.

*

" you got the bag of snacks??"
They were now back at home after playing a couple more games and getting something to eat.

" yea make sure you lock the garage door mama"  tanka said walking in to the house. He put the bags that were filled with junk food and juice down on the counter before walking back to the garage noticing it was still open.