📚 ~5️⃣0️⃣

'  I got you' 💚
12/12/2020

          Sakani ' myer' Washington
                 Chicago Illinois 📍

" get off of me" I yawned but it came out muffled cause my face was in the pillow.

I was having a nice lil dream with me Nicki  Minaj and Cardi b we was finna get in the shower and do sun really nasty imagina-

" please" I groan when I hear a sniffle.

" Poota this bet not be yo bad ass" I exhale as this defile human lays on top of me.

" breath hot as hell"  I turn my body completely over making who ever was on me fall to the aside.

" imma start being mean to you how you be mean to me"  I hear her huff.

What the hell she doing here?

" why you here?" I asked as I turned on my tv obviously not going back to sleep anytime soon. I lick my lips putting a hand in my pants looking at her laid out beside the bed.

If she wanna sleep on the floor she could just say that.

" I heard noises"  she mumbled looking up  at me.

scary ass

I looked at my tv seeing its 1 am in the morning. How the fuck she get her the busses ain't running at least no bus that drop her off here.

" how you get here??" She bit her lip sitting up.

" Iwalked"

" you walked from  seven and a half miles because..."
" I was scared at home"

" that's a two hour walk Simone not to mention it's 1 am what made you think that was a good idea when you could've just called me to come get you?"

" my phone died the lights and stuff went out I didn't want you to be mad for waking you" she stood up looking down at her feet. I scooted throwing my legs over the bed.

" well either way yo ass woke me up so does it really matter" I glared at her walking to my closet.

" I'm just gonna go bad h-"

" the house that electricity is out. Not to mention it December in Chicago so I know you was cold asl walking over here so go get in the shower"

her ass finna be sick and whining and shit.

" you don't gotta be mean"
" I'll stop being mean when you start using your fucking brain"  I pulled out one of my shorts and opened some boxers.

When I turned around she was looking at the ground biting her lip crossing her toes over the other. I handed her the clothes along with one of her scarfs that she be leaving over here.

" thank you" she whispered before walking into the bathroom.

" kani!" I heard her baby voice as yell from the bathroom. She wake ky pregnant ass up tanka ass gonna have to deal with it.

" WHAT?!" I stood up walking to the bathroom. Not bothering to knock since it's a curtain. I picked up her dirty clothes throwing them in the bin.

" my soap"
" it's not none in their" she nodded
" my cucumber melon" she poked her lip out hiding the rest of her body behind the curtain.

I don't think she know what she be doing but imma ignore it.

" it's some dove" I opened the cabinet. Her and ky as love cucumber soap along with that almond shit. It's weird they bossed with the shit.

" no almond??" I shook my head.
" you want the vanilla mama we'll go get sun more tomorrow"  when she nodded I handed it to her sitting on the toilet.

" who opened the door??"
" tanka he looked mad then went to sleep on the couch which was weird  cause ky wasn't their." I hummed standing up before walking out I flicked the lights trying to get the thing to balance making her squeal.

After about 15 more minutes the door opened but I kept my eyes closed before I felt the bed dip and the tv getting turned off.

" kani"
No
" kani"
Nope
" kannnii"
Nada

" bestie"
Nayyy ball

" fine" she huffed before shuffling around. I peaked an eye open to see her back facing me.

Yup go to sleep

But nope as soon as my eyes started to close leave it up to Candice Simone Johnson to speak again when she supposed to be sleep.

" I feel weird kani"
"..."
"  you mad at me??"
" ..."
" really kani I'm sorry I won't do it again but I just couldn't sleep cause I was scared and now I feel weird"

" why you feel weird?"
" cause I want to be on you but you mad at me but I feel uncomfortable cause you didn't hug me like always"

" come give me a hug beautiful" I took one hand outside my shorts opening my arms.

I have on draws heffas.

She smiled before hugging me. When I unwrapped my arms from around her she just held on to me tighter climbing on top me.

" you gonna stay on me" she hummed wrapping my arms around her back.

" if you wanted a sexy nigga like myself to hold you you could've just said that beautiful" I teased rubbing her back.
I reached down as best as I could with her on top of me and pulled the cover over us.

Three car garage, million dollar crib with a foreign bitch riding on top me

Ahhh the life * sigh in satisfaction

*
*
*

" STOP ACTING SO DAMN CRAZY"
" I CANT" I huff walking past them to the kitchen.

" because pussy juice done slipped into my lil pee pee whole and it went to my brain and I'm stressin" I gag as I hear tanka deciding I'm just gonna go upstairs and forget the snacks.

" hey kani" I turn and face ky walking toward her as she opens her arms.

Damn her stomach big as fuck

"Yo head big as fuck"
" damn I said that out loud" I chuckle stepping away from her.

" yes you really think I'm big??"
I look between her belly, her baby daddy and her.

" umm I mean you are pregnant" I shrug
" please nigga just stop" tanka whispered

" welp I guess I can only get bigger right ty ty so can I get sum s'mores and skittles. Matter fact get me a chocolate chip cookie cake from Pizza Hut please and thank you"

I'm just gonna leave them to it.

______________________________
Vote + comment
I'm stuck y'all 🤦🏽‍♀️